View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:17 PM   #6
lilK
Account Banned

In the morning I wake up very sleepy at 6am. I drag myself out of bed and get in clothes for the day. I wear bra (white and pink polka dot) T-shirt (groot shirt) Blue Jeans, high heels (4 inch heel, red and pink souls) and sadly for me I need to be wearing diaper two so I am wearing it also (I has not done this since being a toddler, I find it very embarrassing and degrading). Finally I put hair in a braid. I also wrap my arm in new bandage to hide the scar because I not people seeing it.

Because I has an hour to wait until the exercise I watch new episode of Teen Wolf (loved it) and that is my hour of technology for the day.

At 7am I go to bedroom and perform the 20 sit ups, but I needed many breaks because of the pain on my stomach area from the accident. I cannot shower or eat breakfast sadly

After this I get book and begin reading. At 10am I begin to notice that I need bathroom, but I really not wanting to as I must do in diaper. Little later I put away book and choose to do the tasks I roll for the day.

Firstly I go next door and ask if I can borrow some milk for tea, out of kindness I ask the person who answers door if he would like one two. We go to my home and begin talk, we talk for very long time and was not until 1:30pm when I notice the time. I tell him I has things I need to do and he stands up to leave, he asks for my number and following my third rule I give it to him.

This is when I come back here and roll a punishment because it say I must only wear the clothing I roll and nothing else, but I wear the bandage on my arm to hide scar so I see myself needing punishing.

I roll 7 so must be in corner time. I then roll 2 (panties only),1 (Squatting, hands behind head, fingers linked) (I cannot do squat in current part in recovery, so I stay on knees instead),4 (1 hour), 4 (Back Garden) – Sorry I re-roll this. I cannot kneel in garden for an hour in only panties (which yes I use diaper as panties as this is panties for today, also I am scared to show belly scars) I re-roll a 3 (Kitchen). So I strip down to the diaper only, get on knees and put timer on phone for an hour. My arms behind head and looking down at body I never feel so humiliated before, I feel like a bad child in the diaper and very exposed with my chest and belly out. It cold two so I shiver the whole time and my nipples very hard from it, and the needing to pee was always there but I still refuse to go in the diaper. When time is up I very happy and I become dressed very quickly.

For the second task I confused over where I is supposed to say this, so I am guessing I say it here. Things about me which is flaws are the first thing in mind the scars on my arm and belly, I before had flawless skin, but these are here now and they are horrible. Then there is my small chest wich is not much to look at. I am also not very smart, I confuse much things, people somehow think I am smart for my culture, but this making me feel dummer when they realise I is not very smart at all. And there finally the part with my never being able to follow my promises. I can promise something or believe completely a certain way of thinking, then some days later I change my mind for no reasons, I hate how I am not reliable person.

As for the obeying commands there is not much commands given to me. I was asked my phone number by random people on street or in library today as usual, but this time I gives it to them. In muscle therapy I usually quit when the nurse tells me if it is getting two painful, but this time I continue with them and complete everything they tell me, but I cry a lot during (I am writing this report the next day and I must admit that my stomach does feeling much better and is still able to flex, I may not have to quit dancing). There is not anything I can remember being told to do, so this task was not at all eventful.

For lunch I buy 2 bags of chocolate. I open first bag and pour as much of it in mouth, with only 90 second to eat I needed to be fast, but chewing this much is difficult. My mouth was gagged in chocolate and the melted chocolate drool down my face onto my shirt. When the time finish I not even finish the first bag so I leave second in the fridge and then I take off my shirt and try to clean the chocolate off of it after cleaning my face. All the running water and hours of needing bathroom was getting to me and I was close to losing it. I give up on cleaning the shirt and leave it to try on heater while I read.

Dinner time came and I put pasta and sauce in blender, I drank my meal and did not like it, it feel wrong to eat it like this. After eating I check my shirt and it was dry enough so I wear it and get my coat and go to my muscle therapy appointment.

I get home at 6:50 and enter living room, the curtains open but they only face my own garden. I then strip to underwear (This is my bra and the embarrassing diaper) and I do my Star Jumps. Again because of injury it take a while to complete and when it over I needed to rest for a while because of how much I hurt.

After I am dress again I leave home again for library to do some late night class work. I get there at 8:30 and later I gave up, I could no longer hold it in and I used the bathroom… in the diaper. I felt myself go so red while sat there, I prey no one knows what I did. And I still had work to do so for another hour I sit in my own filth while I do what work I could. When I stand up to go home I notice how wet the seat is. I dare not to look at my jeans and allowed myself to be cold by tying my coat around myself to his the wetness.

I arrive home at 10:30, freezing cold from a thin shirt and wet trouser, I just want to sleep and forget this, sadly I must sleep in my clothing for today, and making it worse I got a pm dare today saying no pillow. And I went to sleep, in pee soaked clothes, on the floor and no pillow. And I was having fun before I gave up on peeing also.

And that is how this dare went for me.

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote