Truth or Dare Zealot

I had three hours to complete the following:

Orgasms:
2 ruins
*naked, gagged, two tampons in ears and in front of the mirror
*With favourite toy, head in toilet and flush when orgasm
Speech
AM's choice: He chose typing backwards.

The backwards typing wasn't too hard, I only said a few sentences because by the time I had those right the 10 minutes were up. It was slightly irritating more than anything else as I am a pretty fast typer but this slowed me A LOT.

Then it was onto a ruin, AM decided none of the remaining ruins from this thread require an edge before them, yay! I was already a little bit aroused when I started as not long before I had sent AM some rather slutty pictures as I have to send at least one daily for a week at the moment. So the ruin only took a few minutes before it happened. Then I moved on to the orgasm with head in toilet and this too didn't take long at all. I was just glad that I'd needed to poop a few hours before as that meant the toilet had been flushed and cleaned because often AM tells me not to flush after peeing recently to do cruel things to me. Thankfully my hair didn't get too wet, hardly any at all got wet actually.

I came back downstairs and moved on to the next ruin and was almost there when...there was a knock on the door. Family had turned up unexpectedly. I now only had 45 minutes left of my three hour deadline and the family member stayed for over an hour, meaning I didn't make it in time...leaving me with another two days I asked AM for another 45 minutes due to family being here but he didn't agree Well okay I could probably have finished in time if I didn't wait an hour between the speech and the first ruin but still!!! I thought I had a full three hours!!

Remaining tallies:
*10 minutes with speech restrictions. (4)
*1 ruined orgasm. (4)
*1 conditional orgasm. (12)
*Denial days: 3
* 5 minutes of being gagged. (COMPLETE)
*10 spanks. (COMPLETE)
*10 minutes of being restrained. (COMPLETE)

Conditional orgasms:
*rubbing youself on your sexiest pair of shoes.
*AM's choice x1
*being gagged on all fours and moaning like crazy.
*wearing a nice dress
*deep throating a dildo on all hands and knees in front of a mirror
*wearing a light, breezy, summer dress and heels
*Write as many humiliating words on your body as you like but you have only 30 seconds per word to masturbate. If you can't you have to start again wrting new words after a pause...
*naked, gagged, two tampons in ears and in front of the mirror
*naked on top of a table head low, ass high, legs spread
*After drawing cutesy things and unicorns on your crotch with AM watching
*Nude in front of the mirror while wearing as much make-up as possible and doing it sloppy and deepthroating a toy
*stand on one foot wearing high heels

Speech Restrictions:
*AM's choice x2
*speak in rhyme or singing
*Talk with a french accent.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote