View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 02:19 AM   #78
uzaho

I can't believe it has been nearly a year since I started this story. All the more reason to finish it I suppose!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Part 28

A confused mix of emotions, Katey felt a hand rubbing against the inflamed flesh between her legs. It took a moment for the poor girl to realize it was her own. She had become so lost inside of her own head trying to force feelings of betrayal, anger and bitterness about Jen’s dare that her body had been freed to act of its own accord. And it was giving Katey exactly what she needed.

Her jealous and immature thoughts melted away under her own stimulation. Katey began to viscerally shake and quiver as she took control of her fingers, increasing their pace. Her senses were all but overwhelmed by her intense arousal. Her eyes teared up. Her nipples were painfully stiff. Her breathing broke into slow shaky sobs. Pent up emotion and passion and frustration and worry poured out of her all at once. With her mounting climax every part of her was breaking down and it was so utterly freeing. Her impending orgasm was literally consuming her and it was the most welcome and-

“Fuck!”

Katey’s head smacked against the glass of the window while Becky’s sliding body crushed the rest of her against the door.

“Shit! Oh my god! I’m sorry! Fuck!”

Katey lifted her hands to her face. She was surprised to discover that she had pulled Becky’s handle right out of the girl’s slit. She couldn’t recall doing it but she certainly must have as it was now in her hand. What exactly had she been doing with it? And how long had she been lost in her euphoria?

“Did we crash!?” Becky’s voice was unsteady, filled with fear. Most of her body had found its way on top of Katey, the two of them squished together against the car door.

“No, I just… I hit the curb and then I swerved and…” Lisa paused, catching her breath. “It’s okay. I think we’re okay. Wait, is everyone okay?”

There was still movement outside of the car meaning that Lisa was still driving. For a moment Katey had thought she might die naked and horny in a near stranger's car but in the end their getting tossed about had more to do with a lack of seatbelts than any serious danger.

Katey dropped the slick skipping rope handle and looked up. She spotted Jen peering into the back seat. The crazy tears in Katey's eyes made Jen concerned but Katey's smile allayed any concern. Jen sighed with relief and the two made silent assurances to each other. Set more at ease, and her head only slightly sore, Katey shifted her attention to Becky. Their bare torsos were pressed against each other with the pale bound girl twisted nearly upside-down. There was an odd mix of distress and amazement fading from her eyes but she otherwise seemed to be fine. All of them were well shaken. Still unsatisfied, their lust was subsiding, but thankfully there weren't any casualties.

“Yeah, we’re okay,” offered Katey.

“I can’t believe we almost crashed!” yelled Becky. With Katey’s help the improperly restrained passenger wiggled her way to her side of the back seat, albeit still lying on her back. “Jen,” she continued, “You must be amazing!”

Lisa shook her head and chuckled. “Really? We almost died and that’s the first place your mind goes?”

“That’s not weird! It’s fact! Her fingering you almost caused a car crash!” Becky exclaimed. She turned her head toward Katey. “And that was just her fingers! Imagine if she had used her tongue!”

The tension inside the car finally broke with Becky’s comment, overtaken by gentle laughter.

“Yeah, well I think Jen’s fingers can stay on her side of the car now!” Lisa playfully poked her sister’s shoulder. “Although I have to say you are really good. Better than I remember anyway!”

“Thanks…” Jen replied bashfully, glancing back at Katey with a smile. It was an odd sort of praise to get from an older sibling, but it was praise all the same and she did seem to appreciate it.

“So what have you two done before?" Becky asked with a devilish grin, eager to explore their sisterly love even further.

"Oh, this and that," Lisa slyly replied.

Jen growled. "Just forget about it, Becky."

"But I told you about me and my brother!"

"Yeah, but you’ve said lots of things," noted Katey.

Becky stuck her lip out at her Kitty, seeking pity.

"Wait, what about you and your brother?" Lisa's ears had perked up promptly, now just as interested in Becky's past as Becky was in theirs. “How about some details?”

"Oh she jerked him off or something." Jen waved her hand about trying to dismiss the entire topic of conversation.

"WHAT! You beat off your brother!?" Lisa was astounded.

Becky squirmed in her restraints. "That's not what I told you guys!"

Jen leaned over the center console to look back at Becky, suddenly showing little regard for how very exposed she was sitting naked in the front seat. "No, but that's what you implied!"

"I never said that! I only said I touched it!”

"I think you said you grabbed it," corrected Katey.

"So?"

"So, then what? Did… did you play with it?" Katey wasn't even sure why she was asking this. Maybe it was because she didn't have any siblings. She couldn't even comprehend such a thing happening. Despite her morbid curiosity she had been trying to convince herself that she didn't really need to know, and yet here she was asking more questions.

"Oh, I’m sure she did!" teased Lisa. "Besides, I really doubt something like that would only happen the one time. In fact I am VERY confident it wouldn't." Lisa gave Jen a knowing look.

Becky was getting confused as the other girls prodded her memory. She was no longer sure how much she had told them them earlier. "But I swear I only said that I felt it..."

Lisa adjusted her mirror so she could get a better look at Becky. "Was that an admission of guilt? You can say whatever you want, but you sound like you've done a lot more!"

"This isn't supposed to be about me!" whined Becky. "You two are the lesbian sisters!"

Lisa pulled over to the curb. They were in a quiet residential neighbourhood now, but with the car stopped Becky and Katey glanced at each other anxiously. Besides Lisa, all of them were still entirely naked and very vulnerable. She turned the car off then spun around to look into the back seat.

Jen gave her sister a puzzling look. "Well I guess we-"

"Don't say anything," warned Lisa. She then turned her attention to Becky. "First of all, I'm not a lesbian. Yes, Jen is a huge dyke-”

“Hey!”

“...but not me. Second, we’re not going anywhere until you offer up some more details!"

"I... But..." Becky was pouting again. "Can you untie me first?"

"Why? You can't talk while you're tied up?" Lisa grinned with smug satisfaction.

"Yeah, but... will you tell me about you and Jen if I talk about me and my brother?"

Lisa smiled sincerely and turned to her sister. "How about this: I'll tell you everything you want to know right up until we get to our house. But right now that won’t matter because we aren't going anywhere until you spill the beans about you and your brother!"

Becky nodded and sighed. "Alright. But... how much do you want to know?"

Lisa wrapped her arms around the top of her headrest, sitting on her knees and pressing her breasts against her seat back. Slightly more comfortable, she nodded encouragingly at Becky. Meanwhile Katey glanced through the windows up and down the street. They no longer had the camouflage of a parking lot or the protection of a back alley; they were one of very few cars parked on an open residential street. Houses surrounded them. Someone could easily spot them at any moment but Lisa was acting as if they had all the time in the world.

“Well say something,” urged Jen. “I don’t want to sit in here forever.”

“Err, okay, umm… The first time was at a sleepover for his birthday. I sorta let him… catch me naked.”

Lisa immediately felt the need to interrupt. “Wait, how did he catch you?”

“Uhh, I was standing in the hall.”

“You were standing in a hallway naked?”

“Yeah, but... I mean…You make it sound weird. I had a bath and thought it would be fun to be near them without changing so I had my towel and then my brother tackled me and then I lost my towel but only after and not from that but then I ran into the hall but I was kind of turned on and I didn’t go to my room right away and he came after me and found me like that!”

Becky quickly found herself out of breath after her run on sentence.

“Okaaaay…” Lisa replied, all the more intrigued. “Go on.”

Becky sighed again. “So I guess I let him look at me and then I ran away and then I was masturbating and he just came into my room and that’s when it happened.”

Lisa’s eyes opened wide. “You jerked off your brother while you were masturbating!”

“No! I only touched him then!”

“So you ONLY touched your brother’s dick while masturbating,” Lisa teased. “Oh, that’s WAY better!” Jen and Katey suppressed both their laughter and shock as best they could. This jumbled mess of a story was quite odd, especially coming from someone younger than the rather inexperienced Katey.

“I… no, we… it didn’t happen like that!" Becky continued to get herself flustered. "He interrupted me while I was... anyway, he was wearing my panties and he had a dare to get me to take them off him and… I guess… that is, I was curious so I kind of felt him up while I did it! There!”

“I see,” nodded Lisa. “So you didn't jerk him off.”

“No!”

“Right. Because that happened later.”

“Exactl-” Becky stopped herself too late.

Lisa smiled again. “I thought so! Well I suppose that’s good enough… for now.”

Lisa turned forward sliding her legs down off her seat. But instead of starting the car she removed the keys from the ignition. Fear shot through the backseat.

“So, you’re going to drive now… aren’t you?” Katey asked hesitantly.

“Oh, would you look at that! We’re already here!”

“What? What!” Becky cried.

Jen peered into the back again. “That’s what I was trying to say.”

Becky writhed about pathetically. “That’s not fair!”

Lisa opened her door and moved to casually exit the car in nothing but her blouse, then paused partway.

“Oh, would you two be dolls and carry that one inside for me? That’d be super!”

Her bubbly sarcastic tone only served to punctuate her victory, successfully outwitting Becky. In all honesty with Becky being as open and willing as she was that wasn't a feat worth bragging about, but Lisa was quite content with herself all the same.

She rose from her seat and closed her door behind her, tiptoeing her way over the hot pavement and up towards her house. Keeping the front of her blouse as well closed as she could manage, the open top did little to protect her crotch or cover her shapely ass, but the rest of the girls didn't even have that much going for them! Lisa never would have thought this afternoon could become so memorable!

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote