Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:27 AM   #14
moretech

“Okay, I will do my best, but no promises, after all, I have to do what the guys tell me to do” Nao nodded and kept fucking my pussy a little longer before stopping and walking around while fondling some of the other girls.

A while later, while I was being fucked by a Faunchi, I now also know that the Faunchi have long dicks, but that’s not the point right now, I saw that Nao was fucking Mika. When the Faunchi that was fucking me suddenly cummed inside my pussy I was surprised by the amount of cum that he was spraying inside me, it is much more than what a human does, at the same time I noticed that Nao was now fucking Ayla and fondling her breasts.

After the Faunchi I got a short break which gave me the time to think about something we could do, so I got up on a table, very poorly due to having been fucked for a few hours already now, and loudly said

“Can I have everyone’s attention for a moment? Please stop fucking whomever you are fucking, we will get back to that in a moment” Once I said that I waited for a little while as people started to gather around me, looking at my naked and cum covered body.

“Who here wants to have us girls have a sexual competition?” to which there was much cheering.

“Okay then, let’s do it, but before we start, can all the girls who want to get fucked and all the girls that have to allow anyone to fuck please come over here and stand against the wall while everyone else, for now, please, stand at least a meter away from any of the girls that join this competition.” with that all 15 of us girls plus a few other guest girls who had already stripped mostly naked, came from where they were to stand against the wall.

“Anyone else? …. No? ….. Okay then, for the competition, let’s do this” I counted the number of girls

“To be good we need one more girl, anyone?” after waiting for a short time one more girl joined the wall while she was still dressed.

“Okay then, the competition will be this, each of us girls will be making out with each other while we are riding the dicks of the guys, we will be doing the work, now, the competition part is, if we stop making out, or if we stop moving up and down on the dick before he cummed inside us without using a condom, then the girl loses and will have to do anything the guy says for a whole week, however, if the guy cums inside, then this guy has to get up and an other guy has to replace him so we can start riding an other dick shortly after. This will keep going until only one girl is remaining, this girl would then be the winner and therefore not have to do whatever they are told for a full week, instead, this girl will then be able to also do the same to all of the other girls for a full week”

Again there was much cheering, except from the girls, I then went down from the table and went to stand with the girls.

“Now then, to start, first let’s get the girls paired up, who of you boys wants to be the one to do that?”

Once I said that all of the guys were making suggestions, I ended up being paired with a girl from the gym class while Ayla was paired with Hailey and Lyre and Mika were paired with other girls. Next the boys lined up and went to sit and lay down ready for us girls to position above them and get our pussy moving around their dicks. Each of us got into position and then the boys said

“Three two one start” to which I started to kiss my girl partner and started to move up and down on the dick of a complete stranger. The dick was surprisingly large and it slightly hurt each time I moved down on it. After riding 7 guys and making out with the girl, the other girl stopped making me lose my kissing partner but I was still moving up and down on the dick. The room was filled with moans and screams of pleasure as the girls kept on fucking the boys.

As I looked around the room, now that I could due to my kissing partner having stopped, I saw that Hailey was still in the game, so was Ayla and Mika but Lyre was not. I wanted to win, I wanted to get Hailey as my slave for a week to see if I could get her to confess on blackmailing me and maybe make her stop.

As I looked at Mika I saw that she was clearly having trouble, probably because normally the Zisa people take a few hours naps during the day and today she has not been able to do that, instead she has been fucked all day. Hailey was also struggling but not as much as Mika while Ayla was clearly sweating but also still having a nice and steady pace as she bounced up and down on the dick while kissing Hailey. I kept on bouncing up and down when I saw that Mika got up from the dick and the guy got up, seems like it was time for her to get the next dick.

I motioned to Nao for him to be that next dick so Mika could lose and not have to worry about the week of slave time. Nao did notice it and went over to Mika, sat down and positioned her above his dick while Mika kept on kissing her partner. Once positioned right I saw Mika starting to move again while Nao whispered something in her ear to which Mika nodded.

I looked around some more and saw that the girls that had lost were back to being used by everyone but at the same time, less people were still in the room. Some time later Mika stopped moving and was breathing extremely heavy. She couldn’t take it anymore and so also lost the challenge. More girls started to stop and drop out of the game until it was just me, Hailey, Ayla and one other girl from the gym class. I knew I couldn’t take it much longer but I wanted to win, I couldn’t let Hailey win.

A little while later the girl from the gym and Ayla both stopped and I noticed that the last dick that Ayla rode was one of her own classmates. It was just me vs. Hailey now. A while later my legs just did not want to move anymore while Hailey was still moving up and down, did she use her powers to cheat? But how would she have done that? Either way, I ended up losing and causing Hailey to own all of the girls for one week while I was also owned by a guy, I then looked and saw that the guy I was now owned by is Hailey’s brother.

I couldn’t move my legs at all anymore and just rolled over to get off the dick while breathing extremely heavy.

“And the winner is Hailey” I heard a guy say followed by

“so with that, all you girls, you are owned by the guy you lost with and also by Hailey for one full week”

I needed to rest, which I got for a short time until suddenly some other guys came to where us girls were resting and moved between our legs.

“Here we go again, fucked by even more dicks” I thought to myself.

How many dicks have fucked my pussy by now? Last month that was 0, now, more than 50? More than 100? More than 200? I couldn’t tell, too many and I still wasn’t used to being used like this. Today I pretended to be, but on the inside, I was screaming and crying, they just couldn’t see that I was due to all the cum I got covered in and they were not paying attention to my face anyway.

After fucking for a while longer Nao ended the party and I looked at the clock, the party that started around 10am ended at 7.30pm while the fucking started around 11.15am. That was too long and too many dicks. I looked around a little more as Nao went around the house to see if there were any stragglers and saw that there were at least 9 naked girls still here, resting, including the gym teacher and Hailey.

All of us clearly covered in cum. After a while Nao came in the room again and said

“Okay, it’s just all of us here that is still in the house”

“How many?” I asked to which Nao said

“uhm …. 15 naked and cum covered girls and myself” which meant that the girls from the gym class were all left behind by those that brought them to the house completely naked.

Nao then helped each of us up and got us to the washroom connected to my room one at a time, letting us rest while he helped clean off the cum of each of our bodies. After he washed them off he brought them to my bedroom where he placed some extra blanket and pillows on the ground. When it was time for me, he washed me from top to bottom, touching me everywhere and I assumed he did the same to all the other girls.

He also pushed fingers inside my pussy, spread my lips and used the detachable shower head to rinse out my pussy. Each of us girls talked while Nao was cleaning us and for a while after, Nao also left my room once he was done cleaning us and he placed us side by side on the blankets in my room. After talking for a while we all decided to go sleep here now and get rest this way.

The next morning I woke up and saw that two other girls were already awake too and were just sitting up completely naked.

“Hi” I whispered to them to which they replied back

“Hi, stupid gym teacher making us do those things, this sucks”

“I agree, but unlike you, I am stuck with it even without the gym teacher”

They looked at me somewhat puzzled and then said

“Didn’t you choose this yourself? With some dares?” to which I shook my head and sighed

“It’s blackmail, but that’s all I can say about it” I whispered to them which seemed to come to them as a surprise.

“Oh, then I have to apologize to you, I thought you were just a slut and bitch dragging us into this, but you don’t want to do this either, you just have to?”

They said to which I nodded

“Let’s talk about something else please” I said to which they agreed.

We talked for a while longer until everyone was slowly waking up. Once everyone was up we all talked for a little longer, surprisingly, by talking to her, Hailey seemed like a nice girl, but for some reason she might be blackmailing me. I really started to get my doubts that Hailey is the one to be blackmailing me and that it is somebody else instead.