Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:25 AM   #10
moretech

From these options with the last message included partially I wanted to tell her what powers I and my siblings have but then she would start to blackmail them too, so I couldn’t do that, after all they really care about me.

Wearing a dress would be good, but having the vibrator inside me the whole day, I couldn’t handle that, so I can’t take that. With having to let people touch me when I am exposed I really did not want that, plus being naked in general, I did not want that, so offering myself up as a nude model I did not want to choose either. Fucking my brother is something I also do not want to do, but it would allow me to wear normal clothes. Going to school in just panties and a strapless bra would be very bad too, and more than likely I would have to take them off during school. After debating for a while, I chose the fucking of my brother. I then put on the beige panties, went to eat breakfast and then went to my brother’s room.

“Hey Nao” I said as I walked in in nothing but panties.

“Hey Rei, what’s up?” he asked to which I showed him the messages and explained my reasoning and what I chose. Nao frowned but agreed, it probably was the best option. After having chosen that I send a message saying what option I chose and then I went to my room and picked out a skirt that goes down to my knees, the white Demi bra, a T-shirt, socks, shoes, a tank top for under the T-shirt and a jacket before putting them all on and leaving for school.

With the possibility of Hailey being the blackmailer I made sure I was sitting in a spot that I could see her during class and kept an eye on what she was doing. Hailey is one year older than me and a little taller than me, she has long black hair and brown eyes. If I would have to guess I would say her cup size is about a B, maybe a C. As class started I paid attention to class but still kept Hailey in my eyesight to see if she would reach out to her phone sometimes. I could send a message to her asking if there were any tasks today, but then she might be sending me some tasks, which I did not really want. After a while, without her having taken her phone, I suddenly received a message that said

“Task 1 out of 15 for today: Take off both shoes” I did just that, but as it said out of 15 I was worried, what would she get me to do for these 15 tasks. About ten minutes later I received an other message

“Task 2 out of 15: take off your socks” Once again I did just that without drawing attention to myself. Again about 10 minutes later I received a message that said

“Task 3 out of 15, two options, option 1: take off a piece of clothing, option 2, tell me about any and all powers that you have and anyone that has powers”.

As I read that I sighed and took off my jacket. Once again, ten minutes later, right before the bell went, and Hailey still did not reach for her phone.

“Task 4 out of 15: All clothes that are taken off today will be left where you took them off, I will collect them later”

Hailey still did not reach for her phone, is she really the blackmailer? Or is she using a power to make it appear she is not going for her phone? The bell soon rang and I picked up my stuff, other than my shoes, socks and jacket and left to my locker. As I opened my locker, to my surprise, my jacket, socks and shoes where in there. How? I don’t know, maybe Hailey can teleport things? This was getting very difficult to prove. If anything, it would create fake proof that I have powers. In the next class I once again received a message.

“Task 5 out of 15: Option 1: take off a piece of clothing. Option 2: Tell me why you have been looking at Hailey so much, do you believe I am Hailey? If you lie, then you will get worse tasks later”

Shit, how did she find out I have been looking at her? Is Hailey really the blackmailer? Not only did she not reach for her phone, she also saw that I was looking at her while she never turned around to look at me. I had to do something but I didn’t want to strip, so I texted.

“Yes, I think you are Hailey because of when you spoke to me over the phone”

I partially lied, but it could be the truth, I did suspect somebody from class because of the call and that it is a woman but other than that there was no real reason that I could think of that it could be Hailey, without exposing my brother at least. About 20 minutes later I got an other message

“I see, Task 6 out of 15: Option 1: take off a piece of clothing. Option 2: Say to the class that you have powers and show them your levitation”

Clearly I took off my t-shirt, leaving me in my skirt, tank top, bra and panties. For the remainder of this class I did not get any message, but as instructed before, I did leave my T-shirt behind. In the next class I got the following message

“Task 7 out of 15: Option 1: Take off a piece of clothing, Option 2: Invite the whole class over to your place for a party this weekend”

As I knew I had to be in panties or less at my home, and I had to let people know they can touch me when I am exposed I decided to go for option 1. I took off my panties from under my skirt and as before, put it on my chair under my skirt so I was sitting on it. I sure did not like where this was going, I still had 8 tasks to go and was only wearing 3 more clothing pieces. Sure enough, in the same class, the third class out of the 8 for today, about 15 minutes later, I received an other message.

“Task 8 out of 15: Option 1: Take off a piece of clothing, Option 2: Get 5 guys to fuck you and cum in your pussy in the middle of the gym during lunch break”

Once again, even though I hated it, it was an easy choice, I took off my bra from under my tank top while trying to make sure people did not see me do it. Until the class was done no other messages arrived, and once again, I left the pieces behind. As I walked by the room again I saw that some male students, from an other grade, had my panties and bra in their hands. I was pretty sure I would never have those back but I kept on walking to my own class.

In the last class before lunch I received the next message about 15 minutes into the class.

“Task 9 out of 15: Option 1: Take off a piece of clothing. Option 2: come to school completely naked from now on.”

Shit, so I would get exposed no matter what. Option 1 is better than the other one but what should I take off? My top or my skirt? I really couldn’t decide so I flipped a coin, heads for top, tails for skirt. It landed on Heads meaning I would take my top off and be topless in school.

After hesitating for a moment I quickly took off the tank top leaving me topless and then used my hands to cover myself up. The whole class noticed it after some people made some noise due to it and they couldn’t seem to stop looking at me until the teacher asked

“Rei, why did you take off your top?” to which I replied

“I ….. I …. I ….”

I hesitated and couldn’t think of anything good for a moment before I then said

“I lost a huge bet and now have to do whatever the winner says”

“And this winner told you to take off your top?” to which I nodded and added

“I …. I also have to leave my clothes behind where I took them off and have to allow anyone to touch me at my exposed parts”

The teacher frowned but the guy sitting right behind me did not hesitate to reach around me and fondle my breasts. It surprised me and I almost started to cry, I was having trouble keeping my tears back to which I added.

“I … don’t really like that I have to do this, but …. I was the one that came up with the bet so I have to follow it” I lied to which I then noticed an other message arrived.

“Task 10 out of 15: Stand up, strip completely naked and do not cover anything up”

As I read this I couldn’t hold back my tears but got up, let my skirt fall to the ground making me completely naked in front of the class and didn’t cover up to which the whole class was surprised again but the teacher then said

“I know you have to let anyone touch you, however, those who do in my class from now on will get an F on the next 5 assignments and get detention for a month” which made me feel a little better but still not very good as I was naked and still had more than half the day to go.

“Now, Rei, please sit down” she added to which I sat down and paid attention to class as much as I could while I was distracted from being naked. Luckily nobody touched me during this time.

Shortly before the bell for this class to end and lunch to start rang I received a next message.

“Task 11 out of 15: Eat lunch in the most visible part in the cafeteria & explain in a loud voice that anyone can touch you while you are there”

Once the bell rang the teacher kept me in class after everyone else left and asked me more questions about it. I couldn’t tell her that I was being blackmailed and kept up the story about being a lost bet and that it was my idea.

After a while she let me go eat so I went to the cafeteria completely naked and with my phone in my hand which caused everyone to look at my naked body. Once I had my food I went to a table around the center of the cafeteria and sat down before loudly saying

“Anyone that wants to touch me can do so whenever I am exposed” to which the whole cafeteria went quiet and then some guys came over and asked if I was serious. With tears in my eyes I nodded and said

“It is due to a lost bet”

As I started to eat, those guys also fondled my breasts briefly before moving their hands, one at a time, between my legs and rubbed my pussy. After the first few people did that more guys came over and some girls too. The whole time I was eating I was being fondled and crying because this was very humiliating. As I got up to put my tray away I found out I couldn’t really move in any direction due to all the hands touching me & the people being around me. As I was trying some people took my food tray away and got others to put it where it is supposed to go. Probably so I didn’t have that to block their access to my body. I still had my phone with me and as they kept fondling me I received a message that read