Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:22 AM   #5
moretech

“Did you look in the bag yet?” she asked.
“No, I did not” I replied.
“Okay, take everything out of the bag”
I did just that and put everything apart, in the bag there were 7 of my panties, all of them being of the bikini model. Below the panties there were also 7 bras of matching colors in the bag, one of the seven being a sports bra, an other one being a strapless bra, two front closure bras and 3 Demi bras. Other than those there is also a pink rabbit ear vibrator and 4 camera’s in the bag with some hooks to attach them to walls.

“Done, now what?” I asked in a weak voice.
“I know you guys have a security system with remote access to it, give me access to it, then also, on top of that, put two out of the four cameras in opposing corners of your bedroom and hook them up to the security system but be sure to have them as hidden cameras that can only be accessed with a special code, do the same with the remaining two cameras but in your bathroom, you will then always use your bathroom and never an other one in the house, you also have to make sure that with these cameras, there are no blind spots in either the bedroom or the bathroom, once you have done this, send me a text message with the access codes” said the girl and then hung up.

I really didn’t want to do this as this would cause me to have no safe space anymore but I had no choice, I had to put the cameras in my own bedroom and my bathroom. It took me about two hours to have it fully set up in both the bedroom and the bathroom and set up on the security network with an extra username and password plus also not listed in the list, so it needed to be entered manually to be able to get access to the cameras. I also changed a minor setting on the cameras so a light would show on the cameras when they were being watched. I send the access codes to the girl and a few minutes later the lights on the cameras came on, she was watching. Right after that the phone rang again.

“Good job, I can see you now, as your last task of today, whenever you are home, you will wear nothing more than panties and bra, no matter where you are in the house and who can see you. On that note, strip naked and then choose a bra and panties to wear” said the girl not giving me time to say anything before she hung up.

I took off the T-shirt and shorts that I had put on when I got home and looked at the panties and bras again. I decided to go for the black sports bra with black panties. After I did that I sighed and left my room to go grab some food as I was hungry. I had never walked around in the house in just panties and bra in fear of the cameras and my siblings but now I had no choice. I was very carefully looking around everywhere before I went into any new room, grabbed something to eat and then ate it in my own room. Once I did that I started to exercise in my bedroom for a while and then afterwards took a shower where I then also shaved my pussy. Luckily the cameras were not being watched as I was doing that.

The next day, as I had not received any message for any clothing I had to wear I went to school in my normal clothes, I chose a white Demi bra and white panties, on top of those I chose to wear jeans, socks, shoes, a tank top, a T-shirt and a light jacket. I also added some accessories such as a bracelet, necklace and a hair ribbon.

On Wednesday my schedule is Zisa Language, Human Language, Art for two periods, Biology, Sexual Education, Chemistry and then Science.
On Thursday my schedule is Literature, Math, Social, Music, Biology, Gym for two periods and lastly Chemistry.
On Friday my schedule is Human Language, Sex education, Music, Gym, Computer studies, Math, Biology and lastly Science.

When I was in class, for the first couple periods I did not receive any message or call but I did get the money for the modeling from the art teacher, during lunch I also did not get anything and I placed the money in the place that was used before. I was relieved that nothing had come in yet, as the day went on I kept on checking my phone, hoping I had not received any messages or calls. Until right before going home that was also how it was, as I started to get up to go home I received a message, worried I looked at what it said. To my relief it was a message from my friend Mika, one of the Zisa, asking to hang out over the weekend. Mika is just a few months older than me and very playful but she often gets into trouble, not legal trouble, just trouble where she gets hurt from climbing on things and falling, where she accidentally breaks objects, where she says some very playful things that sometimes hurt others. She is a good girl, just not always thinking about what she does.

I replied to her with “Unless something comes up, sure, I also want to tell you something, but only in private in person”.

Mika is my best friend and I can trust her with anything, I am sure she would do anything to help me with my powers and the blackmailing problem I am facing.

Mika replied with “Okay, can’t wait to hang out with you”.

Thursday and Friday I received no messages from the blackmailer, however, the cameras were used multiple times to check on my outfit I presume. In the mornings and evenings of these days I also managed to avoid all my siblings.

On the morning of the weekend I got a call from the blackmailer.

“Do you have any plans today?” she asked, but there was something different about her voice, as if she used a voice modulator to make her voice sound different.

“I do” I replied, hoping the blackmailer wouldn’t do anything.

“Okay, what are your plans, depending on what it is I might be giving you some tasks”

“I will be hanging out with my best friend but we don’t know yet where it will be”

“Okay then, as your task, you have three options. Option 1: you will hang out at Mika’s place”

Mika, she said Mika, so she knows that my best friend is Mika, this blackmailer knows more about me than I thought.

“While you hang out at her place you will only wear panties and send me a selfie with a clock in view every five minutes.”

That would be bad, as at Mika’s place there are always other people around and they have virtually no privacy.

“Option 2: You will hang out in public, anywhere in public is fine and you will wear the micro skirt, no panties and a bra of your choosing, nothing else, no socks or shoes either.”

That one is also bad, I would be in my bra and a skirt that is too short for my likings in public plus my feet would hurt all the time.

“Option 3: You will hang out at your place, you will be completely naked the whole time and you will have that vibrator inside your pussy on medium speed the whole time”

This also still sucked, but was not as bad as the other two, so I decided to go for that.
“Okay, I will choose option 3” I replied weakly before asking “anything else?” hoping she would say no.
“That is all for now, I might send more tasks later” she said before hanging up.

After the phone ended I send a text to Mika to let her know to come to my place to which Mika replied “Okay, be there in 30”

Half an hour later Mika arrived and went to my room after my brother let her in. Mika has a friendly, slightly rounded face with silver hair that she usually has in a ponytail, if she does not have it in a pony tail then it is a little longer than shoulder length. At this time I was already completely naked with the vibrator inside me in my room but I was staying under my blanket for now.

“Hey Rei, what’s up?” she asked

“Close and lock the door please” I replied to which she did.

“I said I have to tell you something, well, before we do anything I will tell you what it is”

“Okay” replied Mika happily.

I hesitated for a moment but then said “I developed powers and somebody found out, they are blackmailing me into doing all sorts of tasks” I said sadly.