View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #13
Michaelf7777777

Part Five

Brooke ran quickly as if the devil itself was after her as we quickly followed through the kitchen and down the hallway to the toilet where the group quickly joined us allowing me to have the prime position for spectatorship. As Brooke bent over to sit on the toilet seat I got a perfect flash of her hot pussy. She sat down in a position with legs spread to shoulder width apart leaning downwards with her hands on her knees which made her boobs look larger than they actually were. I then heard a hissing sound as Brooke began to urinate into the toilet bowl and carried on for what was probably a good 30 seconds before finishing. Brooke then proceeded to wipe her pussy with white toilet paper which had flowery designs on it before turning her back on us to flush the toilet and wash her hands.

As she turned back around blushing with embarrassment, Brooke spluttered “I can’t believe I just did that.”

“Don’t worry it’s only natural and you looked sexy doing it” I replied which only added to her blushing as we returned to the living room.

Angela then pressed the button which showed the group that Sarah’s task was “Truth - Have you ever been walked in on during sex or just making-out by a family memeber? Explain if yes!”

“No I haven’t but Brooke has a couple of times and joined in” Sarah replied confidently.

“To right I did” Brooke responded as if that was the most natural thing in the world.

My Dare then came up on the screen as “Dare - With either your significant other or just a friend of the opposite sex, roll a dice 3 times.
1st roll: What [both] of you are wearing 1-full clothes 2-underwear 3-the other's clothes 4-the other's underwear 5-nothing 6-toilet paper only

2nd roll: How long 1-1 minute 2-2 minutes 3-3 minutes 4-4 minutes 5-5 minutes 6-6 minutes

3rd roll: Position 1- lay on top of each other face up 2- lay on top of each other (69) 3- guy laying down flat, girl sitting on lap facing guy 4- lay on top of each other face down 5- boy rides girl like horse 6- girl sitting on boys face. Random Player 3 (Sarah).”

“This could get interesting” Sarah said smirking as I grabbed the die.

As I rolled for the 1st time I could see the fear of the unknown in Sarah’s eyes which was not relieved when I rolled a 5 meaning that I would have to get naked and she would not have to dress. I quickly grabbed the dice and rolled again with the face of a die showing a six which caused Sarah to get very worried as it meant that we would have to do the task for 6 minutes.

That task was going to be determined by the 3rd role as I grabbed the dice and shook it around in my hands for 10 seconds to build tension before I released it as it stopped rolling along the floor I started counting up the dots.....

And counted on for a while 1, 2, 3, 4 and the 5th and final dot meaning that I had to ride Sarah as if she was a horse while naked for 6 whole minutes and I was only thinking about how fun that would be as I took my clothes off getting wolf whistles when my almost fully erect cock was revealed.

Sarah then proceeded to get on her hands and knees and get as high up as possible before I climbed on sitting on her petite buttocks with my dick extending along her lower back with my legs just off the ground with my hands near her chest. Angela started a stopwatch as Angela started moving out towards the kitchen in such a way that I had to grab on to her petite breasts to stop myself from sliding off which I could tell she was enjoying because of the low pitch moan coming out of her mouth. She took a while to move due to my heavier weight so we had already used up 3 minutes by the time we reached the kitchen. She then stopped for a bit of rest before I got her going back to the play area by lightly tapping her buttocks 10 times. When she got going again I managed to keep my balance without needing to grab her boobs again before time ran out. I thanked Sarah for the ride before getting dressed again although this time with a fully erect dick that the girls were complimenting. I was hoping that I’d be able to put it to good use later that night. Sarah had to remain naked from a previous dare.

Angela’s 11th task was then revealed as “Dare - Guys- 1) pick any female of your choice
2) both of you get naked
3) have the female laying on the ground
4) jump on the female and make sure your penis is touching her vagina
5) make sure to suck on her nipples as if you were her baby and she was breast feeding you
6) group much watch to see if completed
7) if not completed you must lay on the floor and have the females a** cheek in your mouth until your next turn
8) if you bite you must suck on the penis of the closest male _______________________________________

Ladies- 1)pick any male of your choice
2)both of you get naked
3)have the male laying on the floor
4)jump on the male and have your legs open enough for your vagina to touch his penis
5)suck on his penis as if drinking from a baby bottle
6)group much watch to see if completed
7)if not completed you must lay on the floor and have the males penis in your mouth until your next turn
8)if you bite you must suck the closest females breast as if your the baby and shes brest feeding you”

“Well Michael, I suppose I’ll have to pick you” Angela stated sarcastically.

“I suppose so” I responded also sarcastically.

We then proceeded to take off our clothes with a minimum of fuss revealing Angela’s sexy body once again and my penis again getting wolf whistles from the girls.

I then proceeded to slide down onto the red carpeted floor which was slightly hard and uncomfortable before spreading my legs slightly. Angela then proceeded to jump onto me making sure that her pussy slid down my dick as much as possible and giving me a good close up view of her large sexy breasts before with the flexibility that an Olympic gymnast would be proud of got her mouth down to my dick and started licking causing me immense pleasure but just as I was about to cum Sarah declared that the task was completed leaving me slightly frustrated as I put my clothes back on.

Brooke’s task then appeared as “Dare - Model your bathing suit or underwear being as provocative as possible.”

Brooke turned quickly and got her black bra and thong back on which unfortunately covered up her sexy body before walking down the middle of the living room shaking her tits together while putting her hand down inside her thong.

Brooke kept her underwear on as Sarah’s task was revealed as “Truth - Have you ever skinny dipped? Would you like to now? If you have, explain your favorite time skinny dipping.”

“No but I would like to at some point in the future.” Sarah replied confidently.

My task now appeared as “Truth - If you could take back anything you have done or said, what would it be?”

“Turning down the offer of a girl at my secondary school a few years ago asking me to come over to their house and photograph them naked.” I responded blushing.

“Why did you do that?” Brooke asked sweetly.

“Well she was taken and the reason I regret is that her then boyfriend turned into a complete annoyance the following year making up and constantly spreading crap about me and when I started going clubbing contiously hitting or kicking me in the back for no real reason” I responded.

“I like your principles” Sarah said “unfortunately an arsehole got the benefit of them.”
Michaelf7777777 is offline   Reply With Quote