View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 06:03 PM   #41
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Well of course we don't want you to get fired!

I just saw an opportunity when you mentioned that you and the coworker who saw you without panties are often the last to leave the lab. I assume that, if you stay a bit longer than usual, you should be alone. And here comes the fun!

(Obviously, I don't take into account potential security cams and/or other risks, so I leave it up to you to assess the feasibility of this challenge, and if it needs adjustments of any sort, just let me know...)

In your room, take off one item of clothing, leave it on the floor, close your eyes, sensually caress yourself for a while, masturbate until the edge of orgasm but don't cum yet. Exit (leaving the item there) and go to a different room/space.

Repeat the routine above, and in each different space, while you enjoy yourself with eyes closed, I want you to think at what it would be like if you got caught like that by the person(s) that usually works in that room.

Repeat until you're naked, and with your clothes scattered all over the place. Find the nearest suitable object, get on all fours, and fuck yourself with it until you finally cum. Lick it clean, put it back in its place.

Now you can go and retrieve all your clothing...

So, this is the idea: what do you think of it?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote