View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 11:10 AM   #5
littlewriter

So I didn't do the short dress, because I went directly to the party after I went to see a play that my friends were in. However, I did a few different dares while I was there.

The basement where we hang out has a bathroom in it. So I used that bathroom throughout the night to edge once an hour (four edges- 11pm, 12 am, 1 am, and 2 am). After each edge I wrote down, as per my instructions from a PM, why I deserved only to edge and not to come. At 12 I gave myself an intense wedgie, and then took off my panties about half an hour later, which was interesting because there was a hole in my shorts so you could see a bit of my ass. I was pretty intensely high, though, and things were starting to settle down, so when we finally went to bed, my boyfriend and I slept naked and fooled around a bit even though we were in the same room as a few friends, separated from them only by a thin rice paper divider. Neither of us came, but we went to sleep and then I left when I woke up, around 10 am. And thus went my night. Thank you for all the dares, everyone!
littlewriter is offline   Reply With Quote