View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:57 AM   #1
LucyB
getDare Devil

Default Male/Female Race Kik Game (Addictive!)

So this is a new game that Diagon and I came up with over Kik. You need a horny male and horny female (it could also work with m/m or f/f if you slightly modify it).

Player 1: (Female)
Your goal is to cum while following the other player's instructions.
You will have two options in which to stimulate yourself to orgasm, your hand and a bullet vibrator. Player Two will instruct you "hand" when you are allowed to use your hand and "bullet" when you are allowed to use your bullet. When they say STOP you must stop all stimulation. While you are doing this you must keep the other player up to date by telling them on a scale of 1-10 how close you are. 1 is not even horny, 10 is the absolute edge.

Player 2: (Male)
Your goal is to have an edge before the other player cums.
You will use the number system Player 1 provides you to tell that player to use their hand, bullet or to STOP stimulation. The only catch is that when they are using their hand you may only stroke slowly, when they are using their bullet you may stroke fast and when they have to STOP so do you.

Whoever reaches their goal first is the winner and the other person must do a punishment that is agreed upon before starting.

You can change up the difficulty of this challenge by making the edge count higher, change what player 1 uses to stimulate, or put a time limit on it.

Please let me know if you try this. If you don't have a partner to try it with message me and I will be Player 1 for you.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LucyB for this post: