View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 03:49 AM   #9
Forconnoisseuronly

QUESTIONS FOR CUSTOM TASKS:

[01] What is your level of experience with BDSM?- Year

[02] Where will you be doing the task? - Home

[03] How long do you have to complete the task? - Mey a a day

[04] Is the task for fun, for punishment, or to push your limits? (If for punishment, explain why you need to be punished.) - Fun of course and to try to push my limits

[05] Do you want to task to be private, semi-private, semi-public, or public? - Private

[06] Can the task involve other people? If so, explain who can be involved. - Read (05)

[07] Please state your likes (those things you will always do), your dislikes (those things you will do, but won't like doing them), and your limits (those things you will never do). - Read my signature

[08] What areas of your body should be the primary focus of abuse? arms, asshole, back, body, butt-cheeks, clit, feet, fingers, hands, legs, mouth, neck, nipples, pussy , soles of feet, thighs, throat, tits, or other (explain). - butt- cheeks, pussy, nipples, tits

[09] What areas of your body MUST be excluded from abuse? arms, asshole, back, body, butt-cheeks, clit, feet, fingers, hands, legs, mouth, neck, nipples, pussy , soles of feet, thighs, throat, tits, or other (explain). - That t doesn't including at 08

[10] What level of abuse do you require? mild, moderate, extreme, or torture? - Torture

[11] What type of penetration is allowed during the task? Anal? Oral? Vaginal? - All

[12] Should the task include a certain degree of humiliation? (Rate the humiliation level on a scale of 0 to 10) - Depends of the task

[13] Should the task include a certain degree of pain? (Rate the pain level on a scale of 0 to 10) - Read 12

[14] Should the task include a certain degree of risk? (Rate the risk level on a scale of 0 to 10) - Nope

[15] What sex toys or household items do you have available for penetration? - dildos, Ben Wa ball, kegel

[16] What implements or household items do you have available for impact play? -

[17] What BDSM gear or household items do you have available for bondage?

[18] What other items/toys do you have available for the task? - butt plug

[19] What things do you have available to use as coatings? (IE: Toothpaste, Tiger-Balm, Hot Sauce, Icy-Hot, etc.) - toothpaste, tiger balm

[20] Do you have the option of being allowed to edge during the task? - I'm free sub. Yes.

[21] Do you have the option of being allowed to orgasm during the task? - Read 20

[22] Do you enjoy being forced to orgasm repeatedly during a task? - read 20

[23] Do you have any other issues or concerns that must be taken into consideration?

[24] Do you have any other comments or suggestions to help me plan your task?

[25] PROOF: Are you willing to post or sent a detailed report of the task to me? - Why not

[26] PROOF: Are you willing to email photos taken during the task to me?