View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #51
bifordguy
Baby Member

Exclamation What is the widest and longest object you have ever inserted up your ass

I have always been fasinated with the intense feeling i get from my ass, the pain is minimal if done slowly & move in steps to larger items I started with a finger then two then three, moved to a bed post lubed with vasalene. Then read about crisco & butter nut squash.. (what a rush) slender at the top wide at the base! I then moved to water bottles then to 20 oz plastic coke bottles Love the feeling of the full strech..

To the uninformed, the anal spincter can be streched to acommidate two hands (but will take a while) and the spincter is a muscle and will return to normal closed size in about 30-60 mins after a real stretch. Another thing it's not uncommon to see a little bloody spotting. (your stretching the muscle)

I found crisco to be the best lube, next would be conditioner like used for hair. JUST REMEMBER always use LOTS of lube and if it hurts like hell slow down and use the smaller object..

The anus streching is good for about 30-40 mins before it really gets swollen down there then it's time to let it rest for a day or so..

Oh one more thing, the size of the objects you attempt to stick up there gradually stretching. The gap between the pelvic bones may limit your object size.

A very important warning! Never , NEVER stick an object all the way up inside you till it dissapears, you may be going to the emergency room for an embarassing removal!!

Ive seen video's of men who can take an arm up there ass, so anythings possible!

Again the golden rule "LOTS of LUBE"!!

Last edited by bifordguy; 12-19-2012 at 02:38 PM.
bifordguy is offline   Reply With Quote