View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:51 AM   #5
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Possibly because some people have awkward time zones and it is quite likely that in the 43 minuites you waited no-one had checked.

Welcome to the site, below are a few suggestions on improvements, don't take them to heart or personally, they are not intended in a mean-spirited manner.

This is unisex, as both male and females posess a rectal passage. I understand that there is a large chance you are probably only interested in responses from females, as the thought of a man doing it could be quite disturbing at first, but please adress you dares correctly in future.

Also, this dare is highly unorigional, it brings foreward no new concepts and is vague enough for it to be claimed that it brings foreward no old concepts either, but a little while longer of lurking would probably remedy that.

Meaningless double posting and lack of grammar needs to be looked at a bit, and the reply function to the dare would be a better place for responses than AIM chat, as if the dare was good it may be kept being done for many months, filling up your inbox further. Also it doesn't allow anyone but you to read the messages, which others may benefit from.

One final, rather minor point is that the asking of in-depth questions in such a vague dare makes it seem that you are writing the dare for the responses, for your own pleasure in reading over them. This is against any rules but isn't very contributory and is not in the spirit of getdare.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote