Thread: 5 Toy Truths
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 08:09 PM   #9
huffer

1. How many sex toys do you own, and which ones?

I own about 19:

4 Dildos:
    -14cm(L) x 3,6cm(Diameter)
    -14cm x 4,5cm
    -25cm x 5cm
    -23cm x 6cm

2 Chastity cages:
    -Cb6000s, Silicone, Pink
    -Cb6000s, Rigid plastic, clear

-Hollow silicone plug
    -Silicone beads
    -Metal gem plug
    -Silicone vibe plug
    -Silicone Ben Wa balls
    -Strap-On harness
    -Small purple vibe
    -Bullet vibe
    -Wand vibe
    -Small flogger
    -Soft leather paddle
    -Ring gag
    -Ankles leather restraints
  2. What toys are still on your wish list, and why?

The 3 next ones I want to get are this Silicone Anal Snake, Doc Johnson Double Header and this Silicone dildo.
    The first two because I really want to try it out deeper penetration, The dildo I currently use for that is my 25cm x 5cm, but the material is cheap and it's not that much flexible. The last one Is because I want a better quality dildo, and I heard nice things about it.

I also would like a speculum, urethral sounds and tens unit. These seems fun and I want to try it out
    And I guess If I'm dreaming high, a fucking machine, sybian, violet wand and a dragon dildo.

3. Which of your toys is your favourite, and why?

Hard to pick one, I guess It'd be my smaller dildo because it's the one I use the most, but the second and third dildo are really close too, my pink cb6000s, and hollow plug are great too.
  4. When did you get your first toy, and what was it?

It was 3 years ago I think, It was my first dildo on the list and the anal beads
  5. What was the last toy you used, where and how?

It was the 14cm x 4,5cm dildo, orally, to train myself in deepthroating, going all the way in and holding for 10s until I was gaging too much
  6. Any play times with a toys that were somehow memorable?

There are some good ones, all the first times: Inserting the bigest dildo; Using the beads; Wearing the cage; Using the hollow plug; Inserting my 25cm all the way; Deepthoating the second dildo all the way and holding for 60s

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote