Old 05-14-2023, 07:25 AM   #33
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
CATHETER
A2M

Hope you enjoy!
Thank you Kisune, as I write the catheters still aren't here so I'll just report on the A2M for now. As it's a simple task I've combined it into the below post and will report on both together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
If that is the case MILK_1
PLUNGE_HOLD
DROOLY after milk
and
CORNER_1
You really know how to make me into a writhing mess.

I started with Kisune's A2M then went straight into MILK_1 then PLUNGE_HOLD since my throat was still relatively spitty from before. I selected grapes for A2M and inserted as many as I could before letting them out a few minutes later.

I think I started feeling full about 20 in so I ate all of those, KY jelly and all, then relubed and began MILK_1.

In gratitude for this nice post I did a full hour in the corner with occasional knee lifts to let the skin move for a moment. I turned the clamps every 15 minutes as I often do and the drool ran down my chest onto my caged and pointless cock.

My nipples were more sensitive than usual for some reason. I don't know why but it was enjoyable. I'm sure my cock twitched a few times as I reclamped. I love that bite when they have been squashed by a clamp, only to re-squash at a 90 degree angle. I just wish I could have it done to me instead of doing it myself.

Thank you both, this was delightful. I've got empty balls and a mind ripe for more filthy things.

I have a favourite dildo for this and it feels incredible. I went hard and lots and lots of cum oozed out of me, without even a note of pleasure. I filled my throat with the 8" suction dildo as I fucked my hole, feeling like this would be so much nicer if I could just turn off my brain and let myself become a mindless fucktoy.

The cum puddle needed to be licked up so I used the dildo to capture it then sucked it clean, running my tongue up the shaft before swallowing it deep into my filthy throat. The cum made it better still. I may have done more than 10 minutes total, but it was worth it.

So next, I used the penis gag to run along the dish to capture any last bits then plugged my mouth and throat shut once again. My eyes rolled back as my throat welcomed the penis once more. Commence drool.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote