View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 08:12 AM   #22
Julia_

8. On a rainy day go in the forest. Just wear white panties and bra for a 10 minutes walk. Greet everyone who passes by.

So yesterday we both went in a big forest far outside civilisation. And Antonia was all the time really thrilled. And I ... to tell the truth... already a little forgot about this dare list. So it took us 2 hours driving to get there. And we were there early in the morning. About 9 o clock... that is why i was almost sleeping in the car also ... when we finally arrived we got out and we started our walk. I thought we would just hike a little so i just got some tight jeans, a pullover and a pair of trainers... and undies and bra of course. After 20 minutes walking further and further in the forest Antonia stopped and was looking her phone up. I was already messing around like "You got some connection out here?" and "This generation always needs to be on the phone." when she finally came to me and showed me what she was looking at. I then realised why we are here. Not lying... kinda happy realising. So she showed me 7. on RANDOM included forest. I read and when she noticed that i was through she told me to undress right now while she was setting her backpack down. I really was thrilled to do something like this finally again even though i was scared anyone would come.. and i also kinda liked the confidence Antonia had and wanted her to stay like that. Like that dominating. I got fully naked even the shoes and gave it to her. She putted it in her bag and then told me to follow her. I did. After a few meters she stopped and looked at a tree like it was the choosen one. I told her that it is right on the path?! But she just smiley and told me to stand by it. Even though my heart almost got out of my chest i did. She got some rope and it took some time till she was done. I then tried to move myself out but the rope didnt gave by any inch. I was impressed when she told me she trained at home. Then she searched something in her back when i remenbered that I had to wear a blindfold also. She putted it on and told me that its still early in the morning and we are far out in the woods so i would not be that scared. Then i just heard her saying: "And the time starts now!" With those words i heard her steps getting further and further away. After a minute i was left there fully alone. I listened to the voices of the forest and after some time i just really enyojed the sun shining on my skin and my nakedness in this wonderful atmosphare. Many minutes went my while i was just feeling my nakedness right there. Then i heard steps. I was in shock. Was the time already over?! The steps came real close and i held my breath. I kinda thought nobody would see me when i was just not making any noise. The steps were just right next to me! Then they stopped. I tried to listen what was happening. They really could be just infront of me. They were so loud. Then i felt a touch on my stomach. I shivered over my full body. "Hello? Who is there?" I asked but there was no answer. I was so excited and also scared at the same time. Nothing happened for some time but I knew that whoever that was was still there right infront of me. Then i felt a touch on my leg. This time a little stronger. I again shivered all over my body and i had goosebumps. What was happening? I thought to myself. "Who is there?" I asked again but there was no reply. Then i again felt a touch and then a full hand on my leg. My heart was almost flying out of my chest. The hand went up to my tits really soft and then squezed it. In that moment i really felt like i would have an orgasm any second (Of course not but i was so excited and scared). But then the hand left and he/she the person walked away. I was so confused. After some time i again heard steps. What is happening. But while my heart was beating 300 times a second i heard a voice. A familiar voice: "Oh dear, there is a naked girl on that tree!"... it was antonia ... almost not being able to hold back her laughing and then just pulling down my blindfold. I instantly rushed and told her about what happened. She just smiled all along. "So did you like my hand?" she then said interrupting me. It took a moment to realise. I was so relieved that it was her pranking me. "I swear i will kill you when I get off here!" i joked. She waited a little before she undid me and i first sat down. My legs were still a little wiggly from that fear i just had a moment ago. She then gave me my clothes back and i redressed. We sat there for a while also just listening to the forest.
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Julia_ for this post: