View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 03:15 AM   #32
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Part IX

Ed eagerly joined the circle sitting between myself and my sister, as the girls explained the rules. They were pretty much the same as we all initially agreed at the start of the game, except they changed one to "If you fail to complete a dare, you will become our slave for the rest of the night." I wondered if this would also apply to me, but didn't question it there and then.
Part of me wanted to warn Ed that this game was more than a little one-sided, but I decided against it. I was so horny, and although I had never considered myself "gay" or "bi", the thought of seeing Ed naked was now beginning to excite me.

The girls added that, since Ed was joing the game at a late stage, he would have to complete a Truth and a Dare from each of the existing players before the game continued. Ed unwittingly agreed to the terms, and Sarah began...

"Ok Ed, for truth, tell us how long you dick is."

"I guess it's about 7 or 8 inches when stiff" he replied, not looking embarrased or startled at all.

"And for my dare, I dare you to strip to your underwear."

Again without any sign of shock or surprise, Ed simply stood up and began removing his clothing, chucking it to the side of the room as he did. As he removed his jeans, the girls sniggered as a clear tent had already formed in his boxer shorts. He returned to his position between me and Sarah.

Claire's turn was next.

"Nice tent Ed", she began, "but for my truth, I want to know how far you've gone with a girl."

Ed thought about this question for a short whilst, then spoke up, "I have gone all the way with a girl about a year ago. She was about a year younger than me, and we got together for the summer." Ed had never spoken to me about this, and I felt slightly hurt. I thought that we shared most things, but thinking back it may explain why he wasn't around so much last summer, and the only excuses he could come up with was "Dude, I'm just busy." However, this certainly made Ed more sexually experience than I was.

Claire seemed happy with the answer, and didn't ask for more details - she wanted to move onto the dare...

"Ok, for the dare, I want you to dry hump the chair for one minute."

This seemed a bit tamer than I was expecting, but I was guessing that the girls didn't want to push Ed into too much too soon, but he readily agreed and went across to the chair and began to simulate having sex with it.
Although he kept his boxer shorts on, by the end of the minute a wet patch had formed where his cock head was, and this was noted by the girls.

Bex took her turn next.

"Ed, have you ever had ANY sexual thoughts about Steve ?" She emphasised the word 'any' to encourage some sort of positive response, but even I was surprised by the answer.

"A few. I occasionally jerk of fantasising that we'd made a bet on who would win a computer game, and the loser would have to blow the winner." I noticed that he didn't say who won the bet !
This brought a great deal of amusement for the girls, and a great deal of embarrasement for both me and Ed.

"In that case, I dare you to rub Steve's cock for one minute."

I looked more shocked by this than Ed did, and again I tried to object, but Ed said "Dude, it's just a game and a bit of fun." I was still so horny, and although my dick had previously returned to normal size, it began to spring back to life as Steve lent over and began rubbing it. With one hand he stoked my shaft, whilst the other rubbed my balls. I knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer than a minute, and Ed looked as though he was really enjoying this.

When the minute was up, Jo asked her question.

"Did you enjoy rubbing Steve ?" she asked.

"Actually, I did." Steve replied honestly.

"Cool - looks like we're gonna have lots of fun tonight. But for now, I dare you to take off your boxers." She continued.

Ed layed on his back and raised his bum off the floor so he could slide them down and off his feet. His cock flapped back onto his stomache with a slapping noise. The girls all cheered as his dick was displayed for their viewing pleasure. It was between 7 and 8 inches as Ed had said, and had a fair amount of pubic hair covering it.

Jo kept the game moving promptly by asking, "Ed - have you ever tasted boy's cum - either your own or someone elses ?"

Ed replied, "I have licked my hand after cumming, and didn't mind it too much."

"And for your dare, I want you to come and kiss these..." at which point she removed her bra to reveal her breasts. As small as they were, her nipples were hard and inviting. Ed looked very excited as he went across and kissed and licked both of Jo's nipples.

When this dare was completed, Sarah looked at me and said, "Your turn - what are you going to ask Ed to do ?"

I hadn't even considered that I would get a go, so it took me a whilst to come up with a question, and even then it was a bit lame. "Ed, if you had to sleep with any of these girls, who would it be ?"

"Your sister dude", he said almost jokingly. I wasn't sure how to react, but wasn't really interested in persuing the question. It was time to dare Ed, and I knew what was expected of me...

"Ed, your dare is...", I began, looking at the girls as I said it, "...to only take dares for the rest of the game !"

To be continued...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote