It had been silent for a while when Lucas turned to me and whispered,
‘Truth or Dare?’
I chose ‘Truth’
‘Hm, what type of dares do you like, what turns you on?’
I’m pretty sure my entire head burned scarlet
‘Public risk, you know? Nudity.’ I said in almost a whisper ‘Truth or Dare’
‘Dare’ He exclaimed confidently.
His answer gave me confidence ‘Pull down your trousers, to your knees?’
I felt awkward, but I wanted him to accept.
He undid his zipper and pulled his trousers down exposing his grey boxer shorts. I could clearly see his boner making a significant tent shape.
I chose dare next and ended up having to remove my panties from under my skirt and roll it up, I then had to venture to the front of the bus and ask Mr Gretchen for some water. For any normal person this could go unnoticed but my skirt was already dangerously short and not to mention the fact I could hardly get anywhere without falling flat on my face.
I pulled myself up, wary of the air I could feel tickling in between my legs. I could see Lucas trying to peek; my skirt was just below my ass from the back and the same at the front. I hoped my usual invisibility would help me now. I moved and fell over Lucas’ lap, aware my ass was now on show to only him. I blushed but was in no rush to get up. He gently tapped my ass, and grinned at me, I got up again fixing my skirt and stumbling down the aisle. I reached Mr Gretchen without issue, but I was nervous, which caused my walking upright to be more laboured than usual. Mr Gretchen was in the teacher’s seat at the front, lower down than the rest of the coach. He heard me approach and looked up, obviously noticing, my shorter than average mini skirt. I asked for water, becoming more confident by the second and he scrambled for a water bottle which he passed my way with a curious look. I hurried back, smiling at Lucas when I made it back. I had to scoot over his lap to get to my seat; my naked lower half rubbing over his tented grey boxer shorts. A shiver ran through him transferring to me as it went.
I was wearing my skirt, my t-shirt and a red hooded sweatshirt. Lucas sat with his half-down trousers, stretching boxer shorts and a shirt with a long sleeved one beneath.
It has begun to get dark and I know we’d be on the coach for a long while now; I took a gulp of my water wondering what was to come.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote