Thread: Fiction: ★ Izzy and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #13
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Four

Charlie skipped down the path and looked the wrong way before seeing me, spinning and walking over.
“Running shan’t help you!” She declared. She thrust her hand in the air and suddenly took on the persona of an evil villain; she twiddled her invisible moustache and smirked at me.
I stood up and the bench and lifted my dress little by little to show her my orange boypants. I stuck my tongue out, did a little dance and then laughed. I expected her to laugh right back but she didn’t, I was as her face dropped and noticed she was looking past me altogether.

I realised that what was about to happen could only be bad, my dress fell out of my grasp but didn’t want to turn around. I closed my eyes for a moment and wished when I opened them I’d have gone back in time a few minutes.
No luck.
As I opened my eyes, to my right, between me and the water I could see a figure beginning to walk past me.
He stopped between me and Charlotte; looked at me, then at Charlie and then furrowed his brow which made his expression a confused one. He turned again in my direct and said “Hey there Izzy” cool as a cucumber.
Miles Hendrix, he went to our school, well, he went to the College but they were on the same ground, you even had to continue with the whole uniform rubbish in the college. He’s one year above us, a college student, and a sexy college student at that.

Miles’ confusion turned into a grin, he looked me right in the eyes and winked, I followed him with my eyes as he sauntered around the corner and up the hill.
The only noise I managed to make was a broken “ah”.

“Shit” I put my head in my hands as I slumped onto the bench.
“I’d say he didn’t see anything, but I’m pretty sure he saw everything... At least your knickers are clean” Charlie smiled at me and I could tell she was holding back laughter.
I let out a pained laugh.
“Trust that to happen to me” I flung my head back and stared at the sky.
“Lucky you.” Charlie bit her lip and snickered.
Miles’ head suddenly popped out from behind the wall that led up the hill, he leaned against it casually.
“I forgot to say, nice pants” He smiled that smile at me again before swiftly turning up the hill.
After a my embarrassment was almost diminished I said
“Maybe we should just go?”
“Yep” Charlie was up in a second. She spun around twice before facing right and walking on.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-20-2011 at 02:49 PM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote