Thread: Fiction: ★ Izzy and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #1
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Default ★ Izzy and Charlie

I decided to write another story, mostly because I was encouraged by Marvin's story writing and I do enjoy writing. The characters, obviously, have the names of me and a friend of mine (CharlyBelles) but at the moment the story is completely fiction, along the way I may add in things that happen in reality but for now I'm unsure.
I think some people liked Charlotte's School Trip enough to read the whole thing through so I figured I may as well write another.

Chapter One.

I took a deep breath; thinking about doing this was a lot different than actually standing naked in my hallway before my front door. My feet were beginning to get cold on the hardwood floor; I looked down and could hardly see them in the dark. Bare feet, bare legs, bare body, I was starting to regret this already and I hadn’t even opened the damn door. I gripped the window ledge of the small glass semi-circle window at the top of the door and pulled myself to tiptoes so I could peek outside. Other than being dark, it looked like the usual empty street, my mum’s perfectly sculpted garden and the one pretty little cottage across the way. Houses were not close together in Clifton Springs and a sweet old couple lived in the closest house to us, I knew they’d be deep in sleep; they went to bed around 7pm every night.

The small town where I live is hardly busy, ever. It’s dull, it’s quiet so I constantly have to create my own entertainment. Not to mention being an only child, like this village wasn’t lacking teenagers as it is. I have my friends at least, there’s a local school we go to so everyone pretty much knows everyone. Scratch that, it’s the summer holidays now and after this I’m going to College, the local College, but College nonetheless. At least here you never lose track of your friendships, you pretty much keep on the same paths. I can only hope my path branches out to more interesting things soon.

I rocked backward on the balls of my feet psyching myself up. I took a quick look behind me before turning the key in the lock and pulling the door wide open. The gush of wind shocked me for a moment and I stumbled backwards before stepping closer to the open door. Now I could see out it wasn’t as scary as I’d thought, it was completely dark out and I knew there couldn’t be anyone up at this time around here. The only light was from the moon which gave everything a peculiar glow; even my own skin. I stepped out into my front garden and forgetting the decorative gravel I stepped right on it with my bare feet. I silently cursed and hopped onto the grass desperately trying not to crush my mother’s flowers.

I tucked and rolled across the grass loving the feeling of it on my bare skin; it took all I had not to laugh out loud at this situation which was not me at all. I was surprised at myself, the average me would be freaking out but something about this was calming, it may have had something to do with the almost 100% chance of not being seen. Lying back on the grass I stared at the moon for a few moments adoring the silence. Unfortunately the silence was soon broken as a dog barked in the distance but that was enough to startle me to reality. I suddenly felt very, well, naked and I hopped up I darting to my front door closing it behind me as quick as I could.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-20-2011 at 02:50 PM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BettyBoop for this post: