View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 12:08 AM   #37
sexicca

I started this challenge already frustrated as my boyfriend decided he wanted to have fun with me today but allow me no fun. The first item I used was just 2 fingers and was able to edge quickly, second I used a medium sided dildo and got to the edge fairly quick again. At this time I am seven min in to my 15 min (warning that one min break is not enough time to calm down all the way but eats up so much time). the third one I used a wand and this was a bad decision on my part only barley a minute into it I failed cuming hard there was nothing I could do to stop it. It just hit me like a freight train and after the day I've had it was absolutely amazing. After failing I grabbed a coin and put it in my hand ready to flip tails up hoping to just flip it once quick and get heads(just being honest I tried so hard to get heads but one again failed) and ended up getting tails. But I only rolled a 2 so I will be your slave for the next two days if you wish.

I will complete any tasks within my limits sent to me by Pm and will reply with a detailed report till the end of thanksgiving break (monday nov. 3o)

toys;none really household items, lots of rope belts and duck tape, and cloths pins
sexicca is offline   Reply With Quote