View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 12:46 PM   #33
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Of-Games View Post
Hey, just a challenge I've been sending round lately to see how many people can do it. You have 15 minutes to attempt to have 6 edges, however you must take a 1 minute break between each of your edges, and each edge must also be using a different object. Make sure you use a timer and ensure each edge is done properly.
So i finally chose to try this challenge. At night I drove out to my local Walmart and parked away from any of the lamps illuminating the parking lot. I kicked off my shoes, then my shorts followed with them. Since I wasn't wearing underwear, i was nude from hips down except my socks. I had my bag of assorted goodies in the seat next to me. I pulled out two things first, my hitachi magic wand, and an egg timer. I slipped my breasts out from my tank top and bra. Then I set the wand on high and set the egg timer for 21 minutes. I jammed the vibrating head straight to my wanting pussy and clamped my legs together. I gasped quite loudly, not expecting how energetic it was to go straight to the high setting. I'm kinda ashamed...I wanted to last longer. However that was not what transpired. I cam right there in the seat on the first one.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote