View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 12:14 PM   #33
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• Listening to Christmas songs makes me cry. They remind me of when I was young. I used to listen to them all the time around Christmas. I would go to my grandma's house and spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day there. We would eat, exchange presents, and talk with the family. I miss that so much.

• I didn't think Trannsylvania was a real place

• I'm a 15 year old boy and I had sex for the first time yesterday and I need to know, is my ass always going to hurt this much?

• Im a 14 year old and in love with a teacher, i can hardly bear it. She's so perfect in everyway, but she doesn't know. I dream about her every night but just want a pure clean relationship with her. She's married, has 3 kids, and is totally devoted to her husband. I've had this infatuation for about a year now and i see her everyday. When I don't see her, I sing about her and pray that she thinks about me.

• I'm 23, and my nuts still don't hang down, they stay drawn up tight, and they arn't side by side, one is in front of the other, I don't have much sex drive.

• I can't swallow pills

• my girlfriend moved in with me and one day while she was at work i went thru her stuff and found a video of her having sex with one of her exboyfriend. i made a copy onto my laptop. i want to download it to the web but im nervous.
im jealous because he has a much bigger penis than mine.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote