View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 04:06 AM   #44
subDanni

After the shower I tried to make my face look pretty again. It was difficult because I had to clean it from all the pee and cum and didn't have any make-up with me. And my wig was all messed up.

Ryan: You don't have to worry about that now. She likes slave-boys, not girls. I want you to come into the bedroom naked.
Me: Yes, Master.

I got down on my knees and was blindfolded again. Except for the chastity on my cock, I was completely naked, and waiting nervously. I didn't dare say anything, but I could hear Ryan walking around and talking on the phone. After a while someone knocked on the door. Ryan let in a woman. They talked to each other in the bedroom right in front of me, but completely ignored me. As if I wasn't even there. Suddenly Ryan removed the blindfold. He was standing there, with a sexy woman beside him. The woman was wearing black leather pants, black high-heels and a dark blue top. She looked kinda dominant and sexy, and was clearly a bit older than me. About 35 years old.

Ryan: Say hello to Mona.
Me: Hello, Mona.
Mona: Awe hi there, what a cute slave-boy you have here, Ryan. So slim.
Ryan: Yes, he can be used for several things.
Mona: Oh, how do you mean?
Ryan: He looks good dressed like a sissy-girl. You could say he got pretty stuffed earlier today.
Mona: Oh, my.. You like that, little boy?
Me: Yes. As long as Ryan is happy.
Mona: Such a cute boy. I almost feel sorry for what's going to happen later.
Ryan: Don't feel sorry for this slave, Mona. He deserves it!
Mona: That's good. I see you have him locked in chastity.
Ryan: Yes. I mean, he have another owner. I'm just borrowing him tonight.
Mona: Oh, I see. I think all slave-boys always should stay locked, so that's good.

Ryan went over to the hallway and got ropes and other things.

Ryan: Want the boy tied or free, Mona?
Mona: Inexperienced boys tends to not be obedient enough, so I would like his hands tied behind his back.
Ryan: I agree.

Ryan tied my hands behind my back with rope. I was still on my knees. Mona got closer to me and squat down, looking into my eyes. Ryan handed her a pair of nipple clamps.

Mona: Are you scared?
I just nodded.
Mona: Good. That turns me on.

She attached the clamps to my nipples. It didn't hurt too much.

Mona: Look at me, slave.

I did, and as we looked in each others eyes she started to tighten the clamps. She smiled as it started to hurt for me. When she felt they were tight enough, she attached a chain that connected the clamps together and attached weights to the to middle of the chain, making my nipples hurt even more. She gently stroked my left chin with her open hand.

Mona: What do you say, slave?
Me: Thank you, Mistress.
Mona: Good boy.

Then she slapped my face hard several times. She dragged me by the chain so I had to crawl after her to the table where Ryan sat. He was still recording my humiliation and abuse. She sat down on a chair by the table and lit a smoke. Mona and Ryan talked while I sat beside her on my knees, in pain. She used my mouth as ashtray. Ryan pointed the camera on the phone at me, my phone.

Ryan: Tell us how much better it is to be dominated by me than that stupid bitch Sarah.
Me: It's so much better being dominated by Ryan.
Ryan: I told you to call Sarah a bitch.
Me: Ryan is so much better at dominating me. You're just a bitch, Sarah.
Mona: Hehe.
Ryan: That's better.
Mona: You want to kiss my ass, boy?
Me: Yes, Mistress. Very much.
Mona: Well, I think those nipple clamps need to come off now. I will drag the chain, and you will hold back so the clamps get off.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I will try my best.

She stomped the cigarette on my forehead before she stood up and grabbed the chain and dragged it slowly. She starred into my eyes as I held back. It felt like my nipples would rip off. Suddenly the left clamp detached. I almost fell down, but she quickly changed her grip on the chain and dragged harder so I had to keep my body straight. Then the right one detached as well. It was so painful. She let me stay like that a little while, before she started to rub my nipples with her soft hands. That actually felt kinda nice and comforting.

Mona: Good boy. You're so cute and vulnerable.
Mona: Your cute lips deserve an award.

She turned around and let me kiss her ass-cheeks. After I had kissed her ass for a while she pulled down her pants. She was wearing a little black g-string. I started to lick her ass-cheeks.

Mona: Mmmm, that feels good, boy. Get in the crack too.
Me: Yes, Mistress.

Her ass-crack tasted delicious. Soon her pants was all the way off. Ryan gave her a stick. Some sort of electric shocking device. She turned around and pushed me back a little. I looked at her crotch, it was so sexy.

Mona: If you're a good boy now, I will let you lick my pussy.
Me: Yes, I will be good!

She started to use the stick on me, starting with my inner-thighs. It stung like hell. She stung me a few times on each thigh, moving gradually up towards my locked cock.

Mona: Close your eyes.

I did. She stung me right above my cock. Then, after I'd been nervously shaking for a few sec, she stung my balls. Three times, I almost fell down.

Mona: If you manage to stay on your knees and don't fall down I'll allow you to taste my pussy.
Ryan: He is so desperate. Hehe.

Eyes closed and nervously shaking. I could feel the stick going in the tip of the chastity cage before she stung the tip of my penis. Three times, I just barely managed to stay on my knees.

Mona: Open your eyes and get over here and lick my wet pussy.
Me: Yes, Mistress. Thank you so much.
Mona: Look at me while you lick my pussy.

She pulled her thong down and let me lick. Her pussy tasted delicious. I looked up at her face and she seemed to enjoy being licked by me. She started to moan and used the stick on my back and on my ass-cheeks while i licked her. After a while she let go of the stick and started to help out on her pussy with her fingers. She fingered her self more and more rapidly and after a bit I just had to stare at it very close, as my face was pushed away. She told Ryan to use the stick on the tip of my locked penis again. While he did that, and she saw me squirm in pain, she started to cum and squirted all over my face. It was so hot. She made me lick her pussy clean after her orgasm.

Mona: Mmmm, such a good boy.
Mona: Did you like licking my cunt?
Me: Yes, very much. It taste so good, Mistress.
Mona: Good boy.
Ryan: I have a slutty outfit I want you to wear now, slave. You will dress in front of us.
Me: Yes, master.
Mona: This is going to be fun to see.

The clothes he had was Sarah's. Probably something she had left while she was at his place. Black stockings, purple thong and bra and a short white dress. It just covered my butt, and you could see right through it.

Ryan: Get that filthy wig back on and those high-heels. And then we are leaving.
Me: Yes, Master.

It was so humiliating walking in the hallway of the hotel dressed like that. It was in the middle of the night so no one saw me before we got to the garage. There a group of people saw us from a distance. I was so embarrassed as Ryan just stuffed me in the trunk of his car. Mona joined us in the car. We drove back to my place and Ryan dragged me out of the trunk and tied me to a lamp post in the driveway of our house. With my ass out and on my knees. My hands above my head and tied to the post, and my thighs tied together and to the post. Ryan got a paddle from his car. He then stuffed my mouth with the thong I wore earlier that night and taped it shut.

Ryan: Would you like to lift her dress so her ass is exposed, Mona? Her pretty ass just need a rough spanking.
Mona: With pleasure.
Ryan: And here is her phone. Please record this, Mona.
Mona: Of course.

I closed my eyes and prepared for the pain I would be in. Ryan tapped my ass gently with the paddle a few times before he started to spank me, hard. I started to moan and almost scream through the panty-gag. He didn't care and just continued, hard and fast. He spanked me so hard I could hear the paddle crack. That was when he stopped.

Mona: Hehehe, you broke another paddle, Ryan.
Ryan: Seems like it.

I thought it was over, but he gave my ass a few slaps with his hand. It stung a bit, but not compared to the paddle. Then Mona gave him my phone. After a while he gave it back, stuffed it in my bra.

Ryan: I've sent Sarah the video of the spanking and a text-message telling her she can go get her pathetic sissy-whore now.
I just mumbled.
Ryan: You're nothing but a slut to me. To use and abuse. You should show her the other vids I made for you on your phone. Maybe that bitch will learn something.

Then they just left. I started to feel broken. It was too much for me. Too many parts of my body was in pain. After an hour or so, I could hear someone coming out from our house. It was Sarah. Only in her bra and sweat pants. She looked sexy even like that, as always.

Sarah: Omg, what happened? I just woke up and saw the text-message from Ryan, that piece of shit.
I could not response before she untied me and removed the tape and panties from my mouth.
Me: Ryan abused me all night.
Sarah: Omg. Are you ok?
Me: Not really. It hurts.
Sarah: Let's go inside.

We went inside. I used a little time washing myself, my bruised ass and change to clean clothes, before we went to bed. Sarah helped with my bruised ass, and even let me sleep in her bed this night. When we laid there, she held her arms around me and stroked my head. It was very comforting. Her body close to mine. I loved it.

Sarah: Awe poor Jenna. I feel so bad now
Me: Thank you, Mistress. Don't feel bad, you are very kind to me.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: