View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #38
subDanni

The next day I did all the chores in the morning and during the day. Whenever I was outside the house I was allowed to wear boy clothes, but with bra, stockings and panties underneath. Sarah told me that Denise would come over later and that I should be all pretty for her.

Sarah: You know, Denise can be very slutty and submissive too. I want to see if I can get her to play with your little cock.
Me: Really? I would love that, Miss.
Sarah: Awe, your puppy-eyes looks so cute. I think you deserve to cum today. But only if you are good and everything works out how I want.
Me: Yes, Miss. I will do anything you want.
Sarah: Good girl. Do you want to take a shower with me before Denise arrives?
Me: Yes, Miss!

She let me stay on my knees in the shower and rub her body with soap. It felt amazing. Her legs and ass is very sexy and my horny cock tried yet again to get hard in the cage. I could not wait to see what Denise would do with my cock. Maybe she would jerk me off. My head was spinning. And I could not believe that Sarah let me see her completely naked.

Sarah: Yes, clean all of me. Don't be shy, silly girl.
Me: Yes, Miss.

She poked my chaste cock with her pretty feet.

Sarah: I feel so bad for you after what happened yesterday. I want you to have a bit of fun today.
Me: Don't feel bad. But thank you, Miss.
Sarah: Do you still want me as your keyholder?
Sarah: Awe, great! You make me very happy, Jenna.

She moved out of the shower and let me clean myself. When I was done I sat on my knees and watched her put on make-up and get her hear sexy. She wore only a pink thong and bra. When she was done she put on very small jeans-shorts. And started putting make-up on me and got me all dolled up as before. When I was ready I had to make dinner for us. Denise arrived and they had fun eating and drinking. I sat beside the dinner table on my knees and watched. Denise was wearing tight and very sexy jeans and had cute pink socks on. I could not help but stare at her pretty feet.

Sarah: Are you hungry, Jenna?
Me: A little, Miss.
Sarah: Awe, open your pretty mouth.

She fed me with her fork. A few bites, before they continued talking and eating.

Sarah: Jenna seems to like your feet, Denise.
Denise: Yes it appears so. Do you want to lick then, Jenna?
Me: Yes, please may I?
Denise: What do you say Sarah?
Sarah: I think she deserve it.
Denise: Go ahead then Jenna. Remove the socks and lick my feet.
Sarah: Such an eager little girl. Both of you, hehe.
Denise: It feels good, yes.

I licked both her feet while I sat under the table. She stretched out her sexy leg. My horny mind could not help myself from starting to hump her leg a little.

Denise: Jenna! What are you doing?
Sarah: Let her have some fun, Denise. Ryan was very rough with her yesterday.
Denise: Really? What happened with poor little Jen?
Sarah: Do you want to show Denise, Jenna?

I moved out from under the table and lifted my skirt so Denise could see my sore bum. I was wearing a black thong, so it didn't hide much of my butt. I didn't have very ugly sores, but one could tell it had been a painful spanking.

Denise: Omg! Ryan did this? What an asshole.
Sarah: Yes, I know. I told him to fuck off yesterday, and have not replied to his texts today. I'm really pissed of at him!
Denise: Yes I agree. Are you ok, Jen?
Me: Yes, it's not that bad. But I was a little scared yesterday.
Denise: Awe, poor girl. You can hump my leg again if you want.

I started to hump her leg with my chaste cock. Her legs and ass was so sexy in those jeans. It was a bit humiliating humping her in front of them, but I was too horny to care.

Sarah: Don't you think she deserves to cum, Denise?
Denise: Yes I think so. I kinda want to see her little penis squirt all the cum she have in those balls.
Sarah: Me too. Do you want to play with it, Denise?
Denise: Yes I kinda do.
Sarah: You're such a slut. But I would love to see you two play.
Denise: Sarah, you are making me horny! What do you have in mind?
Sarah: Do you want Jenna to lick your pussy?

I could see Denise nod.

Sarah: Good. Lets go to the bedroom.

We went to the bedroom and Sarah made us both strip down to our bra and thong. But I was the only one on my knees.

Sarah: Oh, aren't my girls cute together.
Denise: Jenna is plugged. That's not fair. I want a buttplug too.
Sarah: Slutty Denise. Do you see what I mean, Jenna. Denise is a total slut.
Denise: Shut up, Jenna. You are not allowed to call me a slut!
Sarah: Hehe, are my girls going to fight?
Me: I'm sorry, Denise.
Sarah: Good girl. Here, Denise. Take off your tiny thong and insert this into your asshole.
Denise: Yes.

Denise pushed the plug up her ass, right in front of me. Then Sarah pushed her down on the bed and sat on her upper body. She had a pair of handcuffs she dangled in front Denise. She made Denise beg her to handcuff her to the bed. After some convincing begging Denise got her hands cuffed to the bed. Sarah moved out of the bed and made me tie Denise's legs spread to the bedposts. Denise squirmed and moved around. She was so horny. Sarah blindfolded Denise and told me to take of my thong and stuff in into Denise's mouth. Sarah recorded that part with her phone.

Sarah: Do you like her exposed wet pussy, Jenna?
Me: Yes, it's very pretty, Mistress.
Sarah: Do you want to lick it?
Me: Yes, please may I?
Sarah: Should I let her, Denise?

Denise just moaned a loud 'yes'.

Sarah: It seems that Denise, the horny slut wants it, so go ahead, Jenna.
Me: Thank you, Mistress.

I licked her sweet pussy for a while. She moaned and moaned. My locked cock leaked pre-cum, but I felt like I could lick her for hours. It tasted so good. Sarah handed me a vibrator after a while and told me to use it on Denise. I used it on her and Sarah made Denise beg to cum. Then she told me to stop. She took the thong out of Denise's mouth.

Sarah: I want to have a contest with, Jenna. If she wins she will be unlocked from chastity and get a blowjob from you, Denise. As for you, Denise..well you will be left her tied up for the night, and denied any orgasm.
Denise: Omfg, I'm so horny. What if she lose?!
Sarah: Then you will have an orgasm. I will take care of your pussy myself, I know you like that you little slut.
Denise: Yes, yes!
Sarah: Jenna will have ten minutes with the vibrator. If she can squirt an orgasm out of her little locked cock within the ten minutes she wins. You won't see it, Denise, but you will feel it on your pussy.
Denise: Omg. Just start!

I started to rub the vibrator on my locked cock. Sarah had told me to sit on my knees between Denise's legs and place my locked cock right above her pussy. I was not allowed to touch the cage with anything other than the vibrator. Sarah recorded us as I tried to cum. It took a few minutes, but I could feel I was getting close. I started make a humping movement as I looked at the sexy tied woman in front of me. She was squirming and so helpless. It turned me on watching her.

Sarah: I want you to cum, Jenna. I want that horny slut in front of you lose and be denied.
Me: Yes, Mistress.

Right before the time was up I could feel my cock starting to cum. It felt like a ruined orgasm, but I covered her pussy in white hot cum. I could her Denise sobbing.

Sarah: Aaaaawe, good girl. Your locked cock is so cute squirting out cum. Now I want you to lick up the mess you made.
Sarah: Very well. Lets leave Denise here for a little while. We can go and unlock your cock.
Denise: Come on, please untie me!
Sarah: Nope.

Sarah's cruelty towards Denise was so hot. I could not wait for a blowjob from Denise. Me and Sarah watched a bit of TV and got something to drink before she put handcuffs on me as well, and unlocked my cock.

Sarah: Are you ready for a new orgasm, Jenna? I need to have your hands cuffed because I don't trust that a horny little sissy like you will behave otherwise.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I understand.
Sarah: Lets go in to Denise.

We went back to the bedroom. Sarah told me to sit on top of Denise so that she could suck my cock as she laid there tied to the bed. I became erect immediately.

Sarah: Open that slutty mouth of yours, Denise. And Jenna, stuff your little cock into her mouth.
Me: Thank you, Mistress. Her mouth feels very good.
Sarah: Well, here's the thing. I will give you the opportunity to be nice to Denise. She can have an orgasm as well tonight, but then you won't get a blowjob. You will just have to jerk off.

My head was spinning again. I humped her mouth gently before I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I thought about the pics she had of me that might get Sarah very angry at me if she saw them. I didn't dare get the blowjob.

Me: I think Denise deserve to cum.
Sarah: Oh, really? What a good and kind sissy you are. Really learning!

Denise moaned in pleasure as Sarah rubbed her pussy a little with her hand before she put on a strap-on. She didn't undress and wore the strap-on outside her jeans-shorts. I was moved to the side of the bed and my left hand was cuffed to the bed so I could jerk off with my right as I watched Sarah fuck Denise.

Sarah: Omg, are you going to cum already, Jenna?
Denise: Mmmmm, fuck me Sarah!
Sarah: I want you to cum on that slutty face in front of you.

Denise's mouth was open due to moaning of pleasure, so I came in her mouth and on her face. She seemed to like it. I quickly became horny again. I had never been this horny before, so quick after orgasm. Sarah continued to fuck Denise, so I just started to jerk off again.

Denise: I'm going to cum!
Sarah: Beg me Denise. Beg me to be allowed to cum.
Denise: Please Sarah, please pretty please can I cum?
Sarah: Are you my slut, Denise?
Denise: Yes, I'm your slutty whore, Sarah. I belong to you!
Sarah: Good girl, cum for me then. Cum, my slut!
Denise: Mmmmmm, yeees!

I came too when Denise had her orgasm. Sarah detached the dildo on the strap on and made me suck it clean. Then we got into the bathroom and she watched me take a quick shower and locked my cock back into chastity. She had laid out a new outfit for me. A french maid outfit. She told me to wear it and clean up after us. We went back and she untied Denise and they got out of the room. I could hear them taking a shower together before leaving the house.

Sarah: We're leaving, Jenna. I'm gonna drive Denise home and I might sleep over at her place.
Denise: Haha, you just want me to get you off.
Sarah: Hehe. Shut up, Denise.
Me: OK. I'll see you later, Mistress.
Denise: What about me?
Me: Sorry, Denise. I can't wait to see you again!

They giggled and left the house. I decided that I would just watch a movie and take it easy after I've cleaned up after us. Unfortunately I got a text-message on my phone in the middle of the movie. It was Ryan.

Text, Ryan: If you don't want the vids and pics I have of you out on the internet you better meet me outside your house in an hour. Wear slutty clothes.

I wondered if he would really do it. I thought about calling Sarah, but I didn't dare. Maybe he would post everything if I said anything to Sarah. A small part of me wanted to be used by him again. I was both scared and horny at this point. I decided to change to a another outfit. Purple stockings, garter belt, purple thong and bra. And a very short school-girl skirt, red and white. And a small white top. I waited in the hallway until I saw his car come up our driveway. He stopped the car and I moved as quickly as I could in the white heels I was wearing. I stopped beside the car and he got out. He duct-tapped my hands behind my back, blindfolded me, put duct-tape on my mouth and put me in the trunk of his car. Again, horny and scared.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: