View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 11:44 AM   #33
subDanni

This next part miiiight be a little rough. Please let me know if it's too much :P

Sarah came back to the bedroom after 30 minutes or so and released the leash from the handle on the closet. She placed a blanket on the floor and let me lay down on it, still hogtied. She asked me if it would be OK if I laid there like that for a few hours. I said yes. She left the room and I could hear them leaving the house. Another 30 minutes or so went by before someone came back. I assumed it was Sarah, but it wasn't. It was Ryan. He released me from the ropes and told me to crawl into the bathroom. I did and sat there on my knees.

Ryan: I want you to piss in the condom I've put on your pathetic locked cock.
Me: Yes Master.

It was a bit scary that Sarah wasn't here. And it was hard to pee in front of him.

Ryan: Well?
Me: Sorry, Master. It's just a bit difficult.

He slapped my face. Harder than Sarah did. It hurt more than I liked. Then he forced me to bend my neck and upper body back so my head was just above the toilet bowl.

Ryan: Well, it's not difficult for me. Open your whore-mouth.

I opened up and soon after he started to pee inn my mouth. I didn't manage to swallow and when my mouth filled up he started to pee all over my face.

Ryan: Close your mouth and get your head back up. You are not allowed to swallow before you've peed in the condom. Understand? Just nod, whore.

I did as he told me, and I managed to pee in the condom.

Ryan: What a whore. Swallow my piss and open your mouth so I can see that it's empty.

I swallowed and opened up. Then he removed the condom and poured the pee mixed with cum into my mouth.

Ryan: Swallow it as I pour it into your whore-mouth.

I did. Then he just placed the condom on my face and took a picture of me. I was still a bit scared. I could sense that he had more in store for me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room where he tied me to the dinner table. My legs spread and tied to the legs of the table. He tied my arms together and had the end of the rope from my tied arms attached to the legs of the table and tightened so I was bent over the table. Not able to move much. He took the buttplug out of my ass and stuffed it into my mouth and put duct tape over my plugged mouth and around my head. His roughness was very exciting, but at the same time kinda scary. Too scary. He started to use the cane on my ass. Hard, the first 10 would have been enough for me. I tried to moan and beg him to stop even though I was gagged with the buttplug. He didn't seem to care. After about 30 spanks from the cane I stopped counting and a bit after that he began to finger my asshole, before he fucked me and came in my ass. It was painful being fucked by him.
I got a little break before he started to use the cane again. He was way rougher than I managed, and he must have understood that I really wanted him to stop. Sarah and Ryan had already pushed my limits, but not to a level I could not manage. He seemed to get really turned on by my pain and just kept going. Suddenly I could hear someone coming home.

Sarah: Ryan! What the fuck are you doing?!
Ryan: Oh, you are back already?
Sarah: She is bleeding on her ass-cheeks, Ryan. Stop it right now!
Ryan: Fine.
Sarah: You can't be so rough with her.

Sarah went over to me and started to untie my arms. She could see that I had tears in my eyes.

Sarah: I want you to leave, Ryan. You shouldn't even be here now. And you told me you would take it easy. I know you like to be hard, but you can't just keep going when someone have had enough.
Ryan: Come on, Sarah. She can handle it.
Sarah: Honestly, I think we were to hard on her earlier. I told you that! You said you agreed, and now she is crying. Fuck off, will you? I'll call you.
Ryan: OMG, you really feel pity on this slave? Fine. See you.

Ryan left and Sarah untied me and took the plug out of my mouth. She let me take a shower, and after that she asked if I wanted to borrow any of her clothes. I wanted to, she was so kind and caring with me. I didn't realize that her kindness could be such a turn on for me. She gave me a purple bra and thong to wear, black yoga pants, a white shirt and white cute ankle-socks. She helped me with the wig and some light make-up and even put lotion on my sore butt-cheeks. Then we went back to the living room. She sat down in the the sofa. I sat down beside the sofa on my knees.

Sarah: Awe, Jenna. Come up in the sofa. I feel so bad for you now.
Me: Thank you, Mistress.
Sarah: You can just call me Sarah now. I apologize for letting Ryan be so rough with you. He was suppose to be at his place.
Me: It's OK. But I was scared. He would not stop.
Sarah: Awe. Come here, lay down and rest your head in my lap. He's such an asshole. I'm very angry at him now.

As I laid there she stroked my head. I felt so nice.

Me: Thank you, Sarah. This feels very nice.
Sarah: Good. I understand if you don't want to play anymore. We can stop if you want to.
Me: Oh, ehm. I'm not sure.
Sarah: You can think about it. I'm not letting Ryan use you ever again.
Me: Thank you. It was fun at first, but he became to rough.
Sarah: Yes, I know. He need to be able to stop when it's gone to far.

We talked a bit more before we watched a little TV. I considered admitting that I had sent pics of me in her moms underwear to Denise. Before I could decide I fell asleep in Sarah's lap.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post: