View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 01:32 PM   #80
little pet
getDare Succubus

I did 75 minutes...

How did you experience your corner time?
It was hard... I have done it before, sometimes an hour, sometimes even 90 minutes, as a punishment.
This time, it wasn't a punishment of course. Sir told me this afternoon that he was very proud of me and that I would have to be proud. To stop thinking and just do as he says. Still, I felt a lot of apprehension before starting. I had inspiration for drawings I want to make, and it hit me that I wasn't going to be doing that. I was going to spend a good portion of my free evening in the corner.
Sometimes after I'm done, I feel refreshed, relaxed, empty of thoughts and worries. This time, I had no worries, but just so many ideas spinning through my head. It was hard to stop that. Now that I'm done, they're back in full force.
I did put on some white noise; a wind and raindrops track on YouTube. This helped drown out distracting noises.

What were your thoughts at the beginning of your corner time?
I actually cried, when I had to start. I felt so ridiculous, but I couldn't stop it. I felt like a little child, nose to the wall, pants down, tears on my cheeks. I though it was better to just accept the tears and let them flow. I told myself, my project would also be fine if I started on it an hour later.
After about 20 minutes, my breathing began to relax. My body felt less tense. The thoughts seemed to at least slow down a little. I told myself to be proud like Sir said.

What were your thoughts at the middle of your corner time
I drifted off a little. I have no idea when or how long, but I was more relaxed at last. It may have been quite a while. The physical discomforts did begin to distract me though. My feet started to hurt, my shoulders began to get stiff, I had to stop myself from overextending my knees. Even my nose touching the wall became annoying.

What were your thoughts at the end of your corner time?
I had to put my hands in front of my body because my right shoulder started to ache badly (I dislocated it a few years ago, and it can still be a bit sore). I leaned my forehead against the wall to prevent my nose from becoming stuck in a perpetually upward position. My neck went very stiff. I began to fidget again. Thoughts came back. All those little things prevented me from drifting off.
I kept repeating: I am just property, my owner wants me to do this. I am doing this for him. It helped me cope with the last, maybe, half hour. Then, finally, the alarm! Done.

I am proud to have done it. I hope I have made you proud as well Sir.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: