View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 02:06 AM   #10
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Mine is to be caught by someone crossdressing, possibly in there clothes would make it more humiliating.
They would manage to get some photos of me dressed up. To start with they would pretend to be friendly about it, They would convince me to do it more, encourage me to buy more things, help with style make up etc.
After a while and now with lots of photos they would start pushing things further, making me dress up outside of my comfort zone, starting with wearing panties all the time, then wearing bras all the time. Any time I would object they would blackmail me with the photos they had so I would go with it.
This would progress to me ring fully dressed at home all the time, and always in girly underwear.
Over time with the blackmail material they would start controlling other aspects of my life, like when I could cum, making me edge and tease myself but keeping me in denial. I would have to do this on camera, dressed up which they record so I couldn't cheat and they had more blackmail material.
She would start making me buy toys to unish me for bad behaviour, and over time would use them more and more just to see me in pain, not letting me cum unless I was suffering. This would eventually lead to full time chastity after which she could do anything she wanted.
I would be abused for her fun, just to see me cry, dressed up all the time, forced to serve her in the hope of a release that never came, kept in painful bondage and forced to watch her fuck other men and then clean up after them, all the while dressed as a girl with my dick locked away

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alcd87 for this post: