View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 02:03 PM   #9
Sissy Amy

I was shopping for around 5 hours. 4 of them I wore thong, bra and pantyhose. For the last one I went commando, because I was looking for some jeans. It was really amazing and I will do this again. If you want, just post some more dares here or PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba51 View Post
Post a picture of you in the underwear from the neck down or laid out before you put it on and then post the picture in an album on getdare
Sorry, I forgot this. But I will post it next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychesupernova View Post
Wear a thong, bra, and pantyhose all day. Also, you have to edge once in each store you go to (in the bathroom, of course)
Thank you. luckily I was in only 10 or so.

[QUOTE=zoodcat;2092004]Wear you thong so the side strings rise above your pants line. While at the store squat down to look at a lower shelf or bend at the waste so that your shirt rises up and your thong can be seen. This can be done with other types of underwear if necessary.
/QUOTE]
I did this in every shop. I don't know if someone saw it, but it turned me on every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoodcat View Post
Wear just a tshirt over your bar (in the the store, don't know the weather in your location, if you need a coat or not) so that the outline of the bra can be seen through your shirt. If this is too much then wear a light sweatshirt over your tshirt.
It's winter here. I saw this to late, but I was wearing a dark blue bra. So I was looking for some thin white shirts. A Few people may have seen it, when I went out of the changing room. It alwasy felt a little embarrassing.

I will do this soon, when I meet my best friend. Then I will wear a white shirt and my black bra. I hope she won't see it. Or maybe I hope she will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoodcat View Post
Go to the bathroom of the store and go into the stall and pull your pants and tong down to a point where they can be seen below the stall wall. Position your legs so that the tong can easily be seen form outside the stall. Wait for a little bit and see if anyone comes in.
I don't realy understand this, but I think I did it right. Unfortunately no one came in, so I left after 30 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rel View Post
Thong+bra+pantyhose. If you're going to crossdress, go all out.
That's what I did for most of the time
Limits : other people(family, friends, etc), anal, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, scat, poop, public, showing my face
Sissy Amy is offline   Reply With Quote