Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 06:43 PM   #235
FLCL

Chapter 43

After I finished making a second breakfast for Lindsay, I brought it to her up in my room and closed the door behind me. Lindsay told me I was a "good boy" and asked me what took so long. I told her the story of me carrying the girls' bags out to Dakota's car in nothing but a tube sock.

"Oh my God! That is hilarious!" laughed Lindsay. Then she asked, "So they just left?"

"Yes my Queen," I answered, "I think they felt awkward, especially after hearing Marie yelling."

"Oh," Lindsay acknowledged, "I guess that makes sense."

While we were talking, I noticed that some of my clothes were out and folded on the corner of my bed. Seeing my look, Lindsay explained, "I picked an outfit for you to wear today."

I picked up the pile of clothing. There were a pair of basketball shorts, a pair of short white socks, and a plain white wife-beater. I asked Lindsay, "This is what you want me to wear?"

"Yes."

"There aren't any underwear here. And... You must have forgot-"

"I didn't forget anything," Lindsay said. "You will wear the sock you already have on and the clothes I have provided you."

I looked down at the small pile of clothing and answered, "Yes my Queen."

"And if you need to take that sock off to pee, then you need to ask me for permission to remove it."

"Yes my Queen," I repeated.

"Good. Now before you get dressed, go stand in the corner facing me and look at your toes," Lindsay instructed. "I'm going to eat my breakfast."

I did as Lindsay said. I stood in the corner looking down at my toes. As I listened to Lindsay eat her breakfast, I wondered if she was looking at me. I was so embarrassed that she had this control over me. Telling me what to do, what to wear. The thought of it made me ashamed. But then I could feel my dick becoming hard. "Stop it," I scolded myself, "she's going to think you're so pathetic." But I couldn't help it. In a minute I was standing there with a full erection inside my tube sock, staring at my toes and waiting for Lindsay to finish eating and let me get dressed.

After a few minutes, Lindsay made a comment, "Wow Pat, you really enjoy being my play thing."

My response was like an automatic reflex, "I'm sorry my Queen, I-"

But Lindsay stopped me, "Don't apologize. Just accept what you are Pat. You've already given yourself to me. There's no need to pretend that you don't want it this way."

I never looked up from my toes. I considered her words. I was still embarrassed, but she was right. I liked that she owned me and I wouldn't change it if I could. So I answered simply, "Yes my Queen."

Soon Lindsay finished her breakfast and told me to put the clothes on. She watched with interest as I pulled the shorts up over my erect penis. I put the shirt and socks on also.

"You have a nice body," Lindsay said, "I'm glad that it's mine."

"Thank you my Queen."

After that Lindsay told me that she wanted to go home and began to gather her things. As she packed up, she reminded me to obey the rules that she had set for me even while she was away. She told me that I had to wear what I had on for the rest of the day and that I had to sleep in nothing but the tube sock on my penis. "Then you can wear whatever you want tomorrow," Lindsay said, "unless, of course, I call you with further instructions."

Soon she had all of her things packed into her car. She went back into the house to say goodbye to Marie. Marie and Lindsay hugged in a way that implied they held no hard feelings for each other.

On her way out, Lindsay told me to "Remember everything I've said and obey it carefully. If you disobey me in the slightest, I will punish you severely."

"Yes my Queen," I answered nervously.

"That's a good boy."

And with that Lindsay got in her car and drove off.