Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 09:10 PM   #226
FLCL

Chapter 40

I tiptoed quietly down the hallway, being careful not to wake Marie as I went past her bedroom door. Then I slowly descended the stairs. In the living room, the other girls were scattered throughout the room in their sleeping bags and blankets. Rachel was sleeping on the couch and the other three were on the floor.

I got to the bottom of the steps and tiptoed the rest of the way to the kitchen without waking anyone. In the kitchen, I started looking for something for Lindsay to eat. Unfortunately, I am a terrible cook, so I didn't feel comfortable trying to make her anything more complicated than toast. I found some frozen waffles in the freezer and loaded them into the toaster. After I had a breakfast tray ready with a plate and the syrup and butter out and ready to go, I poured some Froot Loops into a bowl and sat the milk on the counter. I also poured a glass of orange juice and added it to the tray next to the bowl and empty plate.

The waffles popped and I grabbed them from the toaster. As I was setting them on the plate, I saw Dakota walking quietly into the kitchen.

"Good morning," she whispered as she came towards me. I whispered the same in return.

From her angle as she came into the room, my bottom half was hidden by the counter island in the middle of the kitchen floor. At this point all she could tell was that I was shirtless, which probably didn't seem strange to her. When she came around to my side of the island and saw the rest of me she had to cover her mouth to keep from bursting into laughter.

"I guess last night wasn't a dream," she remarked.

"No..." I said embarrassed.

At this point my penis was soft and the extra tube sock cloth from when my penis was hard was hanging limply between my legs. "Lindsay made you wear that?" Dakota asked.

"Yeah..." I said as I buttered the waffles.

"This is ridiculous Pat. You need to just tell her that you're not going to be her slave. I doubt she would actually show those pictures to anyone. Plus they aren't that embarrassing."

"Well... It's not that bad. I mean, I'd rather do this than risk anyone seeing those pictures. And I already told her she could keep them. I agreed to this."

Dakota shook her head and smiled, "You're funny." She pinched my naked butt and then started walking towards the bathroom. "It's nice of you to let her use you like this. Maybe she'll let me have a turn with you." She winked at me as she entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Thinking about how Dakota might "use me" made me horny. I added the milk to Lindsay's cereal and the syrup to her waffles and headed quietly back up the stairs. The other three girls were still asleep in the living room. Just as I was nearing Marie's room, her door opened and she stepped out into the hallway. I wanted to dive for cover and hide from her, but there was nowhere to go and I would have spilled Lindsay's breakfast.

Marie looked at me, still half asleep, and said, "Pat? What the hell are you doing? Put some clothes on. The game is over."

I was so ashamed of my sister having to see me like this. I felt like I could melt into a puddle. I struggled to respond to her, "Well, um, Lindsay kind of made me her slave and-"

"What?!" Marie interrupted. She marched down the hallway to my door, threw it open, stomped up to Lindsay and shouted, "You made my little brother your slave?!"