Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:40 AM   #30
moretech

“I choose to be a slave to all my current masters for one year” said Mika hoping she would be untied with that.

“Okay, what else do you choose Mika?” Mika sighed

“I also choose to wax all hair except my eye brows and regular hair”

“Very well, anything else?”

“No more birth control” she reluctantly said

“Okay, do you add more?” Mika clearly hesitated

“With what I have chosen, am I able to be free yet?” she asked

Blake responded with “You need more points to be free” causing Mika to sigh

“I also add to …. Convince the girls from gym class to be your slave for a year”

“Okay, now you have enough points, before I untie you, Ayla and Rei, you choose your options too” Blake said to which I looked at Ayla and said that she can choose first.

“I choose to convince my siblings to be naked at all times” to which Blake nodded

“What else?”

“I will convince the girls from my gym class to become your slave”

“Excellent, anything else?” to which Ayla sighed

“Hopefully this will earn enough points, increase my slave time to one year for everyone that owns me now” she said reluctantly.

“Yes it does, now, Rei, what do you choose?” I sighed

“I choose to not use birth control anymore” I said.

“If I am not mistaken you already have that rule, so that does not count, instead you now need to earn more points” said Blake

“Shit” I thought

“Okay, fine, I choose to convince my sisters to become your slave for the same time as that you have me as a slave, I also choose to wax the hair on my body and I increase my slave time that Vance and Arnold have on me by one year” I saw Blake nod

“Anything else?” he asked to which I sighed

“Okay, I also add that I will be the slave of every guy that cums inside me for one day” After saying that I looked at Blake who was just looking at me. With how he looked it probably meant I did not have enough points yet.

“Fine, I will be your slave for five years”

“Okay, that is great, you are all free now” he said while starting to untie us. After the 3 of us got untied we were allowed to go home so we all went to my place, took a bath and slept. The next morning we all got ready for school, well, how much there is to getting ready as we all have to be naked, and then went to school.

When we arrived I went to my literature class, luckily nothing happened in this class except for the principal announcing the new rules, what she announced is

“Attention all students, starting Monday the new rules that were voted on will take effect, these rules are,
first let’s start with the cafeteria, it will have healthy but normal food,
secondly, when you get detention, you will need to do maintenance in school, this includes cleaning, repairing things and so on.
Third, the dress code, starting Monday all female students will be naked and can not cover up while all male students will be wearing normal clothes, all teachers and staff members will also wear normal clothes.
Fourth, all female students have to allow any staff member, any male student and any visitor to fuck them at any time, with that we also decided that to save nature from getting a ton on rubber and plastic littered, condoms are not allowed,
Fifth, during art and sex education classes the students will be divided into small groups, one female model for every 3 other students, naturally these classes will now be mixed gender classes and the model has to allow the other 3 students to do anything they want to them.
Sixth, The male washrooms and showers are still male only but the female washrooms and showers are mixed gender and have all doors removed.
Lastly, if any of these rules are broken, this student will get detention but the detention will be different. If a female gets detention for these rules then the detention will be that this female student will be tied up in a public place giving access to every part of her body. If a male breaks these rules, then the detention will be physical torture enforced by 25 students, that is all”

Those rules really sucked but nothing I can do about it anyway, in my next class, math, I got tied up again as usual and got fucked by all the guys in the math class resulting in nearly every one of them to be my master for as long as I still have one master.

When Math was done the sex ed teacher came up to me and said he needs me as a model again so I spoke with my Social and Music class teachers before going to his sex education class.

The first out of the two classes it was a grade 8 all female class to which I got fondled, fingered and fisted a lot while the second of the two classes was a grade 12 all male class where I once again got fucked over and over again and every single one of them cummed inside my pussy as I told them in the beginning that I would be a slave to the guys that cum inside me.

During lunch break I barely had enough time to eat as I was getting fucked just like Mika and Ayla were also being fucked. After that I went to Biology class where nothing happened and then during Gym class the teacher decided to make it a different than normal gym class.

“Okay class, we will practice for next week, all the girls will allow anyone to fuck them during our gym class today, this does also include visitors, and yes, we will get visitors today.” said the teacher to which every girl sighed but nodded.

During the class all the guys fucked all the girls filling us up with cum while also roughly 20 male visitors showed up fucking multiple girls. By the end of class we were all exhausted and went to our last class of the day after taking a shower.

Luckily in our last class nothing happened and I was able to go home and rest. When I got home and rested for a little while I went to Lyre and Hailey to try and convince them to be Blake’s slave for 5 years.

Just like with the people from school I tried the “do you agree?” line which caused them both to accept the slave time, I also made it easier for Ayla by telling both Lyre and Hailey to accept Ayla’s task too to which later on I noticed that Hailey was naked at home too meaning Ayla went to her to convince her to be naked at all times. For the remainder of the night nothing happened and we all went to bed and woke up the next morning.

When I went to go eat breakfast Hailey came up to me.

“Hey sis, As I still own you and I still have the proof of your powers for the blackmailing, you will have a vibrator running inside you whenever there is no dick going in and out of you, you can only have 30 seconds after taking the vibe out before the dick has to be in you and the same the other way around.”

I sighed and nodded while taking the rabbit vibrator that Hailey was holding out to me. I turned it to the lowest speed and pushed it inside my pussy. After eating breakfast with the vibrator inside me we all went to school, Hailey, Ayla and myself walking together naked to school while Lyre walked naked to her university, for her classmates that will be a nice surprise as Lyre had only been naked at our place so far.

When we arrived to school I got a little more attention than the others due to the vibrator but as all the girls are naked it wasn’t that much attention. When classes started I sat down and tried to pay attention to class to distract me from the stimulation that is happening in my pussy.

When the first class ended I got up and went to the sex education classroom where Hailey first decided to turn the vibrator to max speed causing me to moan.

Once the class started the teacher said “To practice for what will start to happen on Monday, Rei, Sara, Hailey and Tina, please come to the front, you will be our models for today during the whole class, each of you will get fucked a few times. The 4 of us sighed and then went to the front of the room.

“Okay then, now, as we have a limited time, guys, pick one girl that you will fuck, there can be a maximum of 5 guys for each girl except for one of the girls, the girls will decide who takes the extra person and then we will fuck them, as we only have roughly 45 minutes be sure to pick and start to fuck fast”

“Rei will take the extra person” said Hailey quickly causing me to sigh.

“Yes, I will take 6 guys instead of 5” I said

“Great, now, guys, pick your girl and then girls, be in doggy style position” said the teacher to which the four of us went into doggy style position.

It didn’t take much longer for the first dick to penetrate each of our pussies, naturally with me the vibrator was first taken out.