Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:35 AM   #25
moretech

After Ayla’s class was done both myself and Ayla got up while everyone else left the room. As my next class is art I decided to just stay in the classroom while Ayla packed her stuff and left the room butt naked.

During my own art class I once again just modeled for the whole class, however, unlike in Ayla’s class, I was told to stand up, with my legs spread, my hands on the side of my body with a vibrator running inside my pussy. This vibrator had to be pushed into my pussy multiple times during the two periods of art class and made me have a few orgasms.

During lunch break, at my locker, Nao came up to me and sighed.

“I already fucked Ayla in school today, I still need to fuck you too otherwise you fail that task” he said to which I nodded and bend over a little to give access to my pussy from behind.

Nao then unzipped his own pants and started to fuck my pussy in the middle of the hallway for everyone to see. Nao pumped his dick in and out of me for a while until shortly before lunch break was done he cummed inside my pussy.

When the bell went off, I went over to Biology but got stopped by Mika on the way there.

“Hey, we managed to convince everyone except Ninette to also be naked at school.” This made me somewhat happy as now we only need to convince Ninette. During biology nothing of interest happened and then after biology I had sex ed again. Surprisingly the teacher said that there is no model today which made me happy. Later on during the day the school announcement system went off.

“We would like all students to vote on a school dress code, out of all the votes that we will receive the ones that have the most votes will be what will become active, both male and female dress codes are available so everyone gets two votes in total, the voting will take place tomorrow during lunch however, you can already preview what the vote options are at the bulletin board close to the principals office”

This was weird, something like that has never happened before, is this something that is done by the person who is mind controlling my whole gym class already or is this something else?

Nothing else happened during the day and after my last class of the day I went over to the bulletin board to see what the options are. First I saw the male uniforms, there were 6 options available.

Option 1 is for casual clothes.
Option 2 is for a uniform that everyone would be the same, with a blazer, long pants, socks, shoes, a nice shirt and a tie.
Option 3 is normal but baggy clothes
Option 4 is shoes, socks, pants and underwear, no top pieces

Oh great, they probably have a similar thing for the girls, this has to be by the person that is mind controlling.

Option 5 for the guys is only underwear
Option 6 is to be naked.

Next I looked at the girl’s options. The girls have more options, 16 in total.

1. casual clothing, so that is the same as with the guys.
2. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, with pants just like with the guys.
3. casual clothing but it has to be a skirt instead of pants
4. casual clothing but it has to be a short skirt
5. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with a skirt
6. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with a short skirt .
7. a skirt, panties and a bra, no other top pieces
8. a skirt and panties, leaving the girls topless
9. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with no skirt or pants, revealing panties.
10. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with no skirt, pants or panties making the girls bottomless.
11. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with a skirt without bra or panties under the clothes.
12. a formal uniform that is very similar to the guys, but with a short skirt without bra or panties under the clothes.
13. only a bra and panties
14. only a bra
15. only panties
16. completely naked.

This will cause some interesting things to happen, so everyone has two votes, one for male and one for female, more than likely the males will vote for naked for the girls so we have to be smart and hope that the girls have more votes in the wearing casual clothes. As I was done reading it I turned around saw that many people were reading the information, I then went home and relaxed for the remainder of the day.

On the next day, shortly before lunch Hailey send me, Mika and Ayla a message.

“I have checked something for the voting, you can use both votes for the same vote, on that note, the three of you will vote for naked girls twice” I sighed but either way, it is what I have now, it would make it better for me as I would stand out less. But at the same time it would be worse for when the blackmailing is done.

During lunch itself I went to put in my votes and so did Ayla and Mika and a lot of other people. After lunch I had biology where nothing happened once again and then Gym class where Ninette and the teacher are the only girls that have clothes on and the guys mostly have all their clothes on with exception of just a few.

I took this gym class as an opportunity to convince Ninette to strip naked too. She didn’t really want to and after about half an hour I ended up giving up and going to the teacher to give a proposition.

“Let’s play an other game where rules get added on after the game” I said to which the teacher smiled.

“What do you have in mind?” she said.

“Let’s play capture the flag, once again, girls vs. guys, if the girls lose, then each of us will be naked at all times and allow fondling and fucking by all of the guys from the class while if the guys lose, then they will be naked at all times and the girls, excluding myself, can wear clothes anywhere again” I said to which the teacher was thinking for a moment.

“Okay, and as before, I will also participate, as the girls have more at stake than the guys they get the advantage of one extra player, however, it will be with paintball so more than likely, you girls will have paint over your body, is that still okay for you?” she asked to which I nodded.

Once the teacher explained the rules, and as expected nobody objected them, the guys and the girls each went to take their flag and got one person of their team to go to the opposing sides of the gym before exiting out of the building as we will have the flags outdoors but you have to go through the gym to be able to get to the flags. At the same time everyone else set up obstacles and barriers in the gym itself to allow us to hide and so forth.

Once everything was set up the teacher handed out paintball guns to everyone and then each of us left the gym on our side of the room, we discussed a little of our strategy and then went out into the gym, ready to shoot up the guys with the paintball guns.

At first we were able to push back for a little until suddenly we heard the guys exclaimed that they won the first round. After looking a little closer we could see that they had our flag with them. So now it is 1 to 0, luckily, none of us girls had any paintball hit us yet, except for Ninette who was guarding the flag, her chest got covered in paint.

In the next strategy meeting we asked how they got there to which Ninette said “They came out of the door and as none of you said that you got eliminated yet, I wasn’t paying that much attention.

In the next round I we managed to defeat most of the guys and we got to the flag, but we could not find some of the guys.

“Where are they?” The girls asked to which we carefully went back into the gym only to be ambushed and each of us shot multiple times in the chest or back.

That hurt a lot having a paintball hit you right on your boob without any form of protection. After they shot all of us they took their flag back and then carried both their and our flag to their spot, making it two to zero.

As we then looked at the clock to see if we could play an other round or not we saw that there was not enough time resulting in Ninette and the teacher to also be naked and each of us to be able to get fucked by the guys of the gym class. To me it did not matter but to all the other girls it clearly bothered them. Either way, Ninette and the teacher both followed the rules and stripped naked, this was somewhat of a cruel way to get Ninette to also be naked but at least this way we completed the deal.

Luckily, none of the guys started to fuck us yet and we were allowed to go take a shower but as we were all already naked anyway the teacher said that we should use the guy’s shower room from now on which we all did this time. Multiple of us clearly had some bruises from the paintball but nothing too bad. After the shower the guys rubbed cream on our bruises to help them heal faster, with the cream it usually takes about half an hour for bruises like this to disappear.

In the last class of the day nothing happened other than the announcement system saying

“The results for the dress codes are in, we received 17 votes for male students and staff to only wear underwear, followed with the second highest of 9 votes for casual clothing. We received an overwhelming amount of 555 votes for the girls to be naked followed by 192 votes for just panties, 189 votes for just a bra, 119 votes for casual clothing and 112 for bra and panties. With this we can clearly see that most of the girls also votes for being naked, on that note, starting on Monday this dress code will take effect, do note, dress codes also apply when going to and from school.”