Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:33 AM   #22
moretech

“Now, we will also give Rei an option to choose, Rei, you can choose to either be a slave to all of us and be allowed to skip out on the events or you can keep it as is and go to the events naked and allow anyone, including spectators, other schools and anyone, to fuck you, now what do you choose?”

I started to think for a moment but both options are just as bad, I chose to go for the going to events as that is only a few times a year while the being a slave to all is all the time plus with what they have already made all the girls do before, I would pretty much be doing the event the same way anyway.

“I choose to go to the events” I said reluctantly which surprised some of them.

After the gym class was done I picked up my phone and saw that I got an other message, damned Hailey and her freezing time to be able to reply to my messages.

“This surprised me that you chose option 4, but you can not take this back anymore” started the message to which I was surprised, I chose 3, not 4, so I looked at the previous message and saw that I must have pressed the wrong number by accident as my message said 4.

Shit, now I had to be a model in my art and sex ed classes. The message continued.

“As for the next options you have: Option 1: Send a message to the guys and girls that have a slave saying that if they give up their slave time you will be the whole class’ sex slave forever but everyone that has slave time has to give all of it up. With this you also only have to be a model in your own art and sex ed classes and not the classes of other people. Option 2: Inform the art and sex ed teacher that you will also gladly model for any and all other classes they have and you have to let them know before the end of the day today. Option 3: Every Saturday, you will go to a busy mall and get yourself tied up with your pussy and ass available to all and a sign that says to fuck you.”

Damn, these options all suck badly, I don’t want to be a sex slave of 11 guys and 11 girls forever, I also do not want to model for all classes like that and also don’t want to be tied up in a mall. What should I do? I guess option 2 would be the best as that would not happen every class, sure it could happen regularly, but not every class. I responded with option 2 to Hailey and made sure I did not make a mistake.

During the last classes of the day no other message arrived and I was able to go home after I went to inform the art teacher and the sex ed teacher that I would gladly be a model for any and all of their classes, even though to me it is not gladly, but I did not let the teachers know this.

The remainder of this day nothing else happened but the next morning when I woke up I received a message from Hailey.

“Option 1: Tell me what powers you have and who else has powers that you know of and tell me what they can do, also provide proof. Option 2: have a vibrator inside your pussy on max speed and an anal plug in your ass for the whole day. Option 3: Take over the slave time that any of the girls have. Option 4: Convince your sisters to be naked whenever they are in school”

I once again send a message to Ayla and Lyre to see what I should do to which Ayla responded with

“From that I would personally choose either 3 or 4, if the slave time is more than a week, then I would choose 4, let me know what you choose”

Lyre replied with “I would personally choose 2, even though that would be very exhausting, however, if that is not what you choose then option 3 is what I would go for, I am okay with being naked at home, but I do not want to be naked at school” to which I sighed and then send a message to both of them and Hailey saying I choose option 3.

“Excellent, now, before we say how much slave time you have with each person, you have two options, option 1: for those that had a full year of slave time, if you have multiple of the same person, which I know you do, then you will need to give that full year slave time to somebody else or option 2: Convince Mika, Ayla or Lyre to also become slaves of myself and how ever many they are willing to take up from you.”

I started to think for a moment and asked Ayla, Mika and Lyre what to do to which Lyre did not want to participate while Mika and Ayla both said that they are willing to take slave time too.

Once I got that reply from them all I send a reply to Hailey while still getting ready for school. Shortly after I received a text from Hailey.

“Ayla and Mika are now both my slave for the full year too, we will decide in school who becomes the slave of who, meet me in the gym before classes start”

I relayed the information to Ayla and Mika and then finished getting ready for school and left while being completely naked. Once I arrived at school I went into the gym and waited, nobody was there yet.

A little while later Mika arrived, also completely naked and shortly after Ayla who is wearing a dress. After talking for a little, Hailey also arrived completely naked to which she instantly got down to business.

“Okay, Ayla or Mika, who of you two will be a slave to Vance for the whole year?” to which both Ayla and Mika looked at each other.

“I will” said Ayla.

Mika followed with “Who is the next person? I will be a slave to him or her”

“That would be Rodney, now, after Rodney is Justin, Ayla or Mika, who takes it?”

“Me again, and the next one Mika again” replied Ayla.

Hailey followed up with “okay, so Blake owns Mika. Sean and Samantha are remaining”

“I will take Sean” said Mika before Ayla could say anything but then nodded.

“Okay, so it is decided for those, now, there is one other thing to discuss with these, as other than the full year Rei also has some extra days as a slave to multiple people, for this, we will do something else.”

“What do you have in mind?” Asked Mika

“Well, 3 things that you can choose from, first choice is that for each of the days that was this way, you will convince one of the girls that are already aware of this, to remove one of their clothing pieces whenever they are in school. Option 2: You will take off a clothing piece yourself, as both Rei and Mika are already naked, only Ayla can choose this, Option 3: you will allow those that were already affected by this to allow them to wear clothes again, but that is only for those that the time originally was for and only for guys, not girls” said Hailey to which I started to think and both Mika, myself and Ayla went to discuss for a moment what to do.

“Okay, we will choose what to do for each person, who is first and how many days?” I said.

“Vance is first for 4 days”

“He can wear 4 pieces more” said Mika

“Arnold is next also for 4 days”

“We choose the same for Arnold”

“Next up is Rodney for 15 days, so you can not choose the same thing for full days as at most only 6 clothing pieces are in this and he already has 2”

Mika nodded and said “For Rodney we choose the same for the first 4 and then for the remaining 11 we choose to ….” while pausing for a little.

Ayla followed up with “I will remove all my clothes and accessories which is 9 days so far, so for the remaining two days I choose to also be a slave to Rodney for those two days”

“Okay, but the clothing pieces and accessories only cover 6 days, so you will be a slave to Rodney for five days. Next up, is Jacob, also for 15 days” which caused both Mika and Ayla to sigh while Ayla was stripping naked.

“We will convince some girls to also have clothes removed while in school for that while also first using as many days as possible for him to wear clothes”

“Okay, if you fail, then you will need to also be naked when you are anywhere in public” she said to which both Mika and Ayla nodded.

“Next up is Justin for 15 days but from now on I will give you more options, you can also choose option 4 which is to become a slave of this person and one other person from one of your own classes but this option can only be chosen a total of 6 times” said Hailey.

“Okay, so how many days can we subtract with option 3?”

“6” replied Hailey to which Ayla nodded

“We choose that and then also option 1 again” to which Hailey nodded

“Just a few more people, Blake for 15” replied Hailey