Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:32 AM   #21
moretech

Next Jack ripped off Nuku’s panties leaving her in just a bra. Next Nuku managed to take off Jack’s shoes but unfortunately for her she did not rip them causing her to lose her bra too and losing the round.

“Teacher, can I save my task for Rei for after the class?” asked Jack to which I panicked for a second.

“Good idea, let’s have it as a vote, all those in favour of being able to give Rei a task after the class instead of in between the matches raise your hands” replied the teacher to which I saw that more than half of the class raised their hands.

“Okay, you are able to give a task after the class instead, however, the task can not take longer than 15 minutes” This sucks, now even more people will be able to make me do things, even if it is only for a short time.

“Okay, next match, Myself vs. Cliff” said the teacher to which both of them got ready.

Moments after the match started Cliff managed to take the teacher’s panties off but he did not rip it causing her to put it back on and then ripping off his shoes and socks. Next the teacher managed to rip off Cliff’s shirt followed by Cliff once again taking off the teacher’s panties but failing to rip them causing him to lose the match as the teacher ripped off his last two pieces.

“Okay, for the next match, Heather vs. Justin” The match started and the teacher came up to me

“I will also give you a task after class” she said while Heather took off Justin’s shirt but she failed to rip it. Justin then ripped off Heather’s bra from under her shirt and her shorts. Next Justin took off Heather’s shirt without ripping it allowing her to put it on again and then ripping off Justin’s shirt and shorts.

Next Justin ripped off Heather’s shirt leaving her in just panties followed by taking off her panties but not ripping them resulting in Heather to put them back on and taking off Justin’s undershirt and boxers leaving him in just socks. Next Heather managed to rip off Justin’s socks at the same time that he ripped off her panties leaving both of them completely naked.

“That’s a draw, so with that, you both get to give a task to Rei” said the teacher to which Justin smiled

“I will keep it for after class” he said.

“Rei, rip up all the guy’s clothes too, as it wouldn’t be fair if only the girls have theirs ripped up.” said Heather.

I went back to the clothes and started to rip the clothes that the guys had lost now too.

“Next match, Mariel vs. Blake” The match started out with Mariel taking off Blake’s shoes without ripping them resulting in Blake taking off Mariel’s shorts and shirt.

Next she did the same thing again resulting in Blake winning after he took off Mariel’s panties and bra. It didn‘t take long for Blake to come up to me and tell me to ride his dick, which I started to do.

“Next, Brenda vs. Bruce” said the teacher to which Bruce started by ripping off Brenda’s panties followed by her taking off Bruce’s shirt but she failed to rip it causing her to lose her bra too and losing the match.

“Second last match, Eru vs. Gayle” said the teacher while I stopped bouncing up and down on Blake’s dick, both Eru and Gayle then started their wrestling which resulted in Eru taking off Gayle’s shoes without ripping them causing her to lose her own socks and shoes followed by having her bra taken off without it being ripped which allowed Eru to take off Gayle’s socks and shoes. After those were taken off Eru took off Gayle’s shirt, once again without ripping it which resulted in Eru to also be naked and losing the round.

“Last round, Ninette vs. Sean” was what was said next while both Bruce and Gayle had decided to give me a task after class.

The match started out with Sean taking off Ninette’s bra, making her naked but not ripping it so allowing her to put it on again and then ripping off his socks and shoes. Next Ninette ripped of Sean’s shorts followed by Sean ripping off Ninette’s bra making her lose the match.

“I too choose to give a task after class” said Sean to which I sighed.

There we were, us 11 girls would be completely naked in all gym classes and gym events from now on while the teacher will have her panties showing while also not having socks or shoes. At the same time, 4 out of the 11 guys will also be naked in the gym class while Jack is still able to wear everything except his shirt, Rodney is still able to wear his boxers and shorts, Arnold can only wear his undershirt, Blake still has everything, Bruce only lost his shoes, Gayle lost his socks and shoes and Sean is only able to wear underwear, undershirt and shorts. On top of that, in the near future we have a national sports competition that will also be broadcast on TV. This really sucks.

Shortly before the bell went off the teacher said one more thing

“For those of you who are naked, for the gym events that happen, you have a choice, option one, be naked at all times while at school and be allowed to wear underwear while at events, this is just boxers for guys and bra and panties for girls, or be naked in all gym classes and gym events but be allowed to wear clothes in the school hallways and other classes, naturally, Rei is excluded from these options, she will be naked in gym and all gym events no matter what, while as it currently looks, she will also be naked anywhere else in school, so, what do each of you choose?” Asked the teacher.

“I have some other options too” said Vance

“As us guys already own each of you girls, with exception of just one of the girls each, how about the girls can choose to add a day to being a slave to all the guys if they want to be dressed at the events and the boys can choose to remove the slave time they have on the girls to be able to wear clothes at the events and in the gym classes?”

“That is a good idea too, let’s add that as an option but make a change, girls, if you choose to add being a slave, then you have two options, first one is to be a slave to all the guys and other girls for one extra day for each piece of clothing you can wear during the events but not gym while the other is to be a slave for the whole school year to one classmate or myself for each piece that you add on, the person is randomly chosen, as for the clothing, panties first, then bra, then either shorts or shirt, so now, everyone, choose what you want, first off, let’s start with you Vance, what option do you choose?”

“I choose to give up my slaves, so nobody is a slave to me anymore”

“I choose to be naked in the gym and school but having clothes at the events” said Jacob followed by Cliff saying “I give up the slave time”

Next Arnold said “I also give up my slaves”

“Last of the guys, Justin, what do you choose?” Asked the teacher.

“I will stay how it is, so naked in gym classes and the events but still able to be dressed anywhere else and still having my slaves” he replied.

“Okay then, now, for the girls, I personally do not have a choice, so Samantha, what do you choose?”

“I choose to be a slave to all the guys for one day longer and have my panties, bra, shorts and shirt restored”

“Okay, so that would add 4 days to all of them” said the teacher which made Samantha hesitate for a moment.

“Yes, that is correct” she eventually replied.

“Okay then, Hailey, what do you choose?”

“I will be naked in the school but not at the events” she said hesitantly and clearly not very willingly, she must have been forced to say this.

Next Malachi said “I will be naked in gym and at the events, but not in school” followed by Nuku

“I will become a slave to 4 people for the rest of the school year so I can wear clothes again” to which the teacher nodded and then said

“You will be a slave to Blake, Rodney, myself and Bruce” while picking out names from a little bag to which she then nodded.

“I choose to stay how it is” said Ayaka followed by Heather.

“I choose the same as Nuku, so a slave to 4 people” to which the teacher once again started to draw names and said “You are a slave to Hailey, Eru, Gayle and Vance” to which she nodded.

“Mariel, you are next” she said while Mariel then sighed.

“I choose to be a slave to 3, not adding my shorts” The teacher nodded and said

“Arnold, Blake and Vance are your masters”

“I choose the same as Hailey, so not naked at events” said Brenda to which the teacher nodded and Eru followed.

“And I choose to be a slave to 6 people, so I can wear everything again” to which the teacher started to take names again

“Okay, so Vance, Samantha, Blake, Sean, Rodney and Justin are your masters, now, Ninette, you get to choose”

“I choose the same as Eru” to which the teacher nodded again and said

“Your masters are Rei, Samantha, Mariel, Justin, Jacob and Sean”