Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #19
moretech

During my next class, Science, Hailey send me a text message that said

“Option 1: don’t use any form of birth control ever, Option 2: Other than yourself, who do you know all has powers and what powers? Option 3: Never cover up, Option 4: Get the camera feed of the cameras in your room and your bathroom available to the public and post the link on flyers around school. Option 5: In all art and sex ed classes, offer yourself as the modem and practice doll.”

I sighed as I read that and as I had only used birth control once, which was for during the party, I decided to go for option one as it was probably too late for that birth control to take effect anyway. I send a message back to Hailey who then replied back to me

“Ok, you will get a next task in the next class” The remainder of the science class went by normally, with exception of me being naked. In the computer studies class, at the start of it, Hailey came up to me.

“As your task you will set up a webcam to record yourself and broadcast it online under this username” she said as she handed me a paper

“And this recording will happen the whole period” I nodded reluctantly and went to the website written down, logged in using the credentials she gave me and then started a live webcam stream on the site that was also listed on the paper.

After computer studies was done I went to go eat lunch in the gym’s storage room to avoid people and so I could cry without being seen. During the lunch break nobody came up to me which I liked and then when the bell went I went to my Human Language class.

In the middle of the class I received a message from Hailey.

“Option 1: Never hide or cover up, Option 2: In all art and sex ed classes, offer yourself as the model and practice doll. Option 3: Convince Mika, Ayla, Lyre and Nao to be naked whenever they are at your place, at the same time, get Mika to stay the night at least once a week, if you choose this and fail to convince them within two days, then you will be reported.”

I sighed and send a quick message with the information to Mika, Ayla, Lyre and Nao to see as to what they think I should do.

Right before Gym class started I checked my phone again and saw that Nao responding with

“I think 3 might be best as that is just us who already know, I am fine with 3, let me know if you choose that”

Lyre said “not giving details as to why but I say 3”.

Ayla said “never hiding or covering up can be a pain so that might not be as good, option two could also be annoying but at least you could still cover up and potentially skip out of some of your classes, plus I am sure they will not accept it all the time, option 3, I don’t really want to do that, but if you do choose that, let me know, I will still do it, so in other words, option 2 is what I would go for”

This kind of surprised me as personally I think option two is the worst.

Next I checked Mika’s message which said “3 is with just us, I am fine with that, choose 3”.

Before they said anything I was thinking 1 would be the best, but as they said, 3 is only with people that already know and they are all fine with it, so I could choose that.

After debating while the other classmates were changing to their gym clothes I decided to send a message to Hailey

“I pick 3, and they have already been convinced” followed by sending my choice to my siblings and Mika. After doing so the other classmates started to walk into the Gym, together with the teacher. Right before I was going to put my phone down on the side I received an other message

“Okay, 3 it is, as for the options you have during this class, option 1: Have an anal plug inside you all day tomorrow. Option 2: Take over the slave time the guys have on the girls, meaning, each guy has 12 days of owning you, Option 3: Never hide or cover up. Option 4: Offer yourself up as a model and practice doll in all art and sex ed classes”

I sighed again and then chose to pick option 3, I started to type the message and then send it quickly as the teacher was explaining what would be done during the class today.

“Well then Students, we will have a wrestle match today, however, there are some changes to the rules, first of all, as Rei is naked she will not be able to participate in this match, so Rei, as your gym class, you will run laps around the gym, if you fail to complete a lap around the gym before the people that are wrestling are done with their match you will need to let one person from class, chosen by me, do something to you that they choose. If you do complete a lap, then you need to wait until the next person starts their match before you can start to run your next lap. Now, for everyone else, as you know, it is a wrestle competition, we will do boys versus girls for the first round and then afterwards it will change up with each round, however, it is different than normal, first, the match ends when one person has a piece of clothing removed from them, the person that loses the piece is the loser, anything that gets ripped will not be replaced so you will never wear that type of clothing again in gym class, so if your underwear gets ripped off, then you will never wear underwear again in any of the gym classes or any of the sports events that we will be going to. Taking off a piece of clothing from the other person without the piece being ripped off results in you losing rather than the person that lost the piece and will result in you losing two pieces of clothing and the other person to wear that piece again, lastly, I will also be joining in the wrestle competition, so once again, I can also become naked.” said the teacher to which, as I expected, nobody refused these rules.

The person that can make us do things or stop us from doing things must be with this class, but who could it be?

When the first match started, which is Jack vs. Samantha, I started to run my lap. As I was running I kept an eye on the wrestle match, Jack clearly didn’t waste time and grabbed towards Samantha’s clothes and clearly went for her boobs and ass with his hands. Once I completed my lap I saw that Samantha seemed to have the upper hand and I decided to help her a little by using my power to change the clothes that Jack was wearing, making an easy path on where it can be ripped.

With this Jack lost his shirt and was now only wearing an undershirt for top piece while Samantha was happy that she won. The next round was Bruce vs. Heather, once they got into position I started to run and didn’t pay much attention, as I completed my lap I saw that Bruce won because Heather took a piece of from him without ripping it this resulted in Heather losing her socks and shoes.

Next Gayle was wrestling against Hailey and managed to rip off Hailey’s shirt revealing her bra even before I managed to complete my lap.

“Okay, Rei, you will do a task that Malachi can give you” said the teacher to which I nodded once I completed my round. I then went over to Malachi and asked if she had a task for me to which she shook her head and replied

“Not yet, but I will later” After Malachi told me that the teacher got Vance and Brenda on the wrestle mat and once they started I also started to run my lap. I once again failed to complete the lap before their wrestle match was done as Brenda accidentally caused Vance’s shoes to come off without them being ripped causing her to also lose her socks and shoes and me to have to do a task made by Blake. When I went over to Blake the teacher stopped me

“The tasks will be after the wrestle matches are over, so more than likely after gym class” she said to which I sighed but nodded.

The next wrestle match was between Rodney and Malachi, to which I managed to complete my lap before Malachi managed to win by Rodney taking off Malachi’s shoes without ripping them, this caused Rodney to also lose his socks and shoes.

“Next wrestle match is Cliff vs. Mariel” said the teacher to which they got ready and once they were ready I started to run. Unfortunately for me, Mariel ended up taking Cliff’s shoes off without ripping them before I completed the lap causing me to have an other person to give me a task and Mariel to lose her socks and shoes.

“Rei, you will also do a task made by Jacob” said the teacher while Sean and Nuku got ready for their wrestle match. In this match I managed to complete the lap before Sean won by ripping off Nuku’s shorts revealing her panties to the whole class. The next round is Ayaka vs. Justin and Ayaka ended up taking off Justin’s shoes without ripping them.

Is this person causing the girls to take off pieces without ripping them or something? Either way, she did that before I completed the lap which resulted in her losing her socks and shoes and myself to also get a task from Ninette later on.

Next it is Arnold vs. Eru where I completed the lap before Arnold ripped off Eru’s shirt revealing her bra. Luckily, in the next round, I once again managed to complete my lap before Ninette took off Blake’s shoes without ripping them off causing Ninette to also lose her socks and shoes.

Then for the last two of the first round it is Jacob vs. the teacher to which I completed the lap seconds before Jacob ripped off the teacher’s shorts revealing her panties.

“Okay everyone, for the second round it will be two versus two, which ever team manages to take off a piece of both players of the other team wins, but on that note, multiple pieces can be taken off from one person if the second person of this team did not lose a piece yet” said the teacher to which everyone nodded.

“Okay then, Mariel and Nuku, you two will be wrestling against Cliff and Jacob” she said to which all 4 started to get ready.

Once again I also was starting to get ready, luckily I used to exercise a lot before I received my powers as otherwise I would have it difficult to keep on running laps.