View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 04:29 AM   #11
The--Apollyon

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) holloween costume. It was a girls emo ripped onesie but I sleep nude so it an easy choice

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Stocks! It's actually a fantasy of mine, oh the humiliation!

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom!

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby, I think. I don't really think it matters

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls, at least there's a chance if getting laid... Lol, maybe they'd all tease me XD

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) omg definitely let it vibrate until it falls out

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance, but I'd prefer it if jessie j gave me the lap dance instead

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onions, I think

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch!!!!!

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? Erm the smaller one, I don't want big moobs

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Unicorn horn, how badass would that be in a fight

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub! Again, the humiliation!

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Women's underwear, at least they'll know your a bit kinky

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted? Last person I texted, a girl at my college who is smoking hot (shame she's already in a relationship)

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Aha fridge, less people will know lol, great question by the way

Likes: Messy, CBT, Semi-Public, Cross-Dress (Hidden/Alone), Pain, Feet, Pic Proof
Limits: Pee, Poo, Family, Public, Anal, Cum, Edging, Face Pics, Friends

Kik: Dare_K1ng

I have an opening for a new slave/sub message me if you are interested and serious.
The--Apollyon is offline   Reply With Quote