View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 05:53 AM   #9
Sneddo96

Thanks to all the suggestions on what people would like to see it helps knowing there is an audience for the story

Sam stood up now broken in by Liv and by the growth of his cock obviously liking it.
"You can sign the letter now Sam."
Sam with out thinking signed the letter which Liv quickly took off him.
"Brilliant this is going to be so much fun for me. Now take off all your cloths and head to the bathroom."
"Yes Mistress."
Sam removed his shirt and than removed his pants and boxers in one swift move. Revealing his below average cock and a fair amount of un tammed pubic hair.
"Wow you are really liking this arent you ? Your such a little whore."
" I quess i am Mistress."
" hahaha now go to the bathroom and get rid of that pubic hair all of it and make sure you shave your ass and crack as well."
"Yes Mistress."
Sam now naked and exposed moved to the bathroom where he found a razor and some cream and started to shave all his hair off. Sam looked in the mirror and was embarrassed by what he was now doing having to remove ass his hair and abit of his man hood all for cumming on Livs face. Sam thought about stopping and leaving but his dick was pulsing with how hard he was and Sam was now very curious as to what was in store for him. Sam was now completey bare no pubic hair and a freshly shaved crack. Sam now fully shaved returned to where Liv was waiting for him.
"Mhhh looks like you have done a good job slut."
Liv moved up to Sam and inspected the job moving his cock and giving it a few teasing pumps.
"Dont get to excited big boy you cant cum."
Liv moved behind Sam and ordered him to touch his toes. Sam did as he was ordered and liv inspected his crack and his boy pussy making sure there was no hair left.
" you have done a very good job boy. I think you deserve a little reward."
Sams cock twitched he was excited to see what he was going to receive from Liv maybe a blowjob or a handjob ran through Sams mind. Liv left the room which gave Sam a very beautiful view of Livs lovley ass which wobbled as she walked. Liv returned with a black rubber object in her hands and some other things in a bag. Sam had no idea what it was but he knew it wasn't the reward he thought he was getting.
"Now whore this is going to help you in the long run you may not like it now but you will later trust me."
"Ok Mistress."
"Touch your toes again boy."
"Yes Mistress."
Sam bent over again exposing his boy hole perfectly for Liv. Deciding to be kind to Sam Liv lubed up what was a butt plug a small one and started to work it in to Sam's ass.
"Oohh" cried out Sam as the pain of being penetrated hit him
"Quite whore get use to it."
Soon enough the butt plug was in and Liv was happy with it. Sam was now filled with a plug and fully shaved the embarrassment was now at an all time high but Sam loved it his dick never going soft.
"That plug will hopefully widen your hole."
Sam was confused as to why Liv wanted to widen his hole but didnt say a word.
"Ok get on you knees now."
Sam dropped to his knees quickly obeying the order. Liv moved up to Sam and and placed a collar and lead on Sam and turned around and gave it a tug
"Get your face in my ass and kiss it as we move boy."
Sam did as he was told he had always loved Livs ass and got his face in there and started kissing it as ordered. Liv started to move which made Sam crawl quickly making sure his face never left Livs ass. Liv stopped in front of a mirror in the house.
"Look at yourself slut."
Sam looked in the mirror on his knees with his face in Livs ass and a plug in his ass. The thing that stuck out to Sam was how hard he was his cock stuck out standing to attention never harder. Although very embarrassed by his postion his quickly put his face back in livs bum and kept on kissing as they moved off to another part of the house.

To be continued. Any suggestions or things people would like to see/improvements to the story are greatly appreciated
Sneddo96 is offline   Reply With Quote