1. a month
2. male
3. limited orgasms
4. 3
5. a mix of full and spoiled
6. yes a pass card
7. I'll do pictures

Hello UndiesSlave

For the next month you can only cum on Tuesday and Thursday and between 9am and 10:30am and 7pm and 9:30pm. That means 4 times a week, if you are lucky.

Each time you want to cum start by edging, once you are nice and horny then roll a die. Score 1 or 2 and you can cum, but if you get 3 or more multiply the number by 10 and that is how many minutes you must wait before rolling again, as long as you are still in the cum window.

As you chose a 3 I'll give you two pass cards but to use them you must then let someone (you can ask me if you wish) to control what underwear if any even you can wear for the next 7 days. That also means you have to wait a minimum of 7 days between each pass card use. You must send them a picture of some of your underwear, they can chose any, make you go commando or wear the same pair for days on end. You then provide pic proof each day proving you are wearing the underwear selected.

One final twist whether it is you being able to cum during your cum windows on Tuesday or Thursday or using a pass card, flip a coin heads means you can cum, but tails means you spoil the orgasm.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote