View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 02:32 PM   #1
bunzie

Heart F20 Edge and Degrade Me

i will be home alone in a few days and free to complete a whole range of tasks that i wouldn't usually be able to do due to noise and living circumstances, including things like spanking tasks or high vibrator settings.

i beg you to please make me into a horny, begging slut masters and mistresses. i am a slut who needs to learn her place and be trained into obedience. you are welcome to play with my dislikes.

Likes: masturbation control, edging, orgasm denial, degrading (slut/whore etc.), praise, predicament, non-messy wedgies, whining and complaining (bit of a brat), bondage.

Okay: bladder control (no wetting), spanking, body writing, very hidden public.
(Very hidden public examples: edging under the covers whilst curtains open, wearing crotch rope etc.)

Dislikes: mild pain, overstimulation, ice, toothpaste, clit circles, anal, clit slaps, crotch role, cold shower.

Limits: photos (can send written report), public, family, pain, blood, scat, drugs, mess, loud noise, pussy insertion (fingers okay), wetting, wax.

Toys (that I currently have access to): clit vibrator (10 modes, 3 speeds), lacy panties (with stimulating beads), household items (shoelaces, paperclips, toothpaste, hairbrush, spatula, ribbon)

(if it isn't mentioned, feel free to pm me and ask)

thank you for training this whore ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Sub Boys: ask for punishment here

Hypno Prompts

❀ Looking for fun, not full commitment. Short term dominance possible.
bunzie is offline   Reply With Quote