View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 05:42 PM   #5
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 3, Morning (last day)

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for all those comments, I will try to follow your tips and I hope you guys like this one

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 8 in the morning when I woke up, I saw that something was wrong, why didn’t Emma woke me up? That was really strange… I got up, dressed myself and got outside of my room, while in the corridor I asked myself where she was. I looked in her room and there wasn’t anybody. When I got downstairs I saw her lying on the sofa with the television turned on. She was sleeping. I got myself closer and sited on the sofa in front of her, she was dressed in her pajamas, which means only a large t-shirt and a thong, I stared at her, she was so lovely and sexy at the same time… but after a few minutes she woke up…

“Did you slept all night?” I asked “yeah I was finishing some things for today and I was exhausted” Emma got up and we went to the kitchen to take our breakfast. She said to me that she was kind of grateful for yesterday because most of the time I was really kind with her and she enjoyed the whole day. So to thanks me she will be a little kinder than the first day. That made me so happy, I knew deep inside that one day my romanticism will be a good thing. When we finished our breakfast, she got up to dress herself and told me to go with her. When we arrived in her room she asked me which kind of clothes she should wear, I didn’t wanted to look like a perv’ so I got to her closet and took a blue jeans slim, a white t-shirt which had a neckline and a pair of white underwear.

When arrived the moment for her to change her clothes, she looked at me with astonishment “what are you waiting for? Change my clothes come on!” She was there sited on her bed waiting for me. I got closer to her, looked in her eyes, grabbed her t-shirt and took it off. There she was, only with her panties, I know I said it a lot but she had a wonderful body with perfect curves, I stared at her for a moment, what a view! After a while, I looked at her face and she look happy of the fact that I was admiring her, I got back to reality, threw her t-shirt on the bed and got on my knees to take off her black little panties.

When I took of her panties, I was about to get up when she grabbed my arm and told me “while you’re down there, why don’t you please me a little bit?” I know I did much more with her but this still excites me pretty much. I got my head closer and started my lovely job, when my thong entered between those two lips she moaned and grabbed my hair to keep my head in place and to tell me to continue, I could feel her heartbeat getting stronger and faster while I was licking her, after a moment she told me to stop, she didn’t wanted to cum for now. I could see she was pretty sad about that but she wanted to leave that for later. I got up and finished my first job, I took her panties that were on the bed and putted them on with a little kiss on her pussy. I finished to dress her and just had some littles problems with her bra but I managed to do it. When I finished she told me to get dressed in some other clothes and to put some old clothes that I didn’t care about losing.

I wondered why did she said that but I didn’t said anything. When I got into her room she told me “remember that rope that I used two days ago? Well we are going to use it again…” She looked at her bed like if she were telling me to lie on it, id so and then, as expected, she tied me up. I still had my clothes on me when she tied me and at that point I understood why did she told me to take some old clothes, she grabbed my old t-shirt and tore it. Then she turned herself and took a pair of scissors on her desk. She cut my pants and underwear, there I was, completely naked and tied to a bed. She started to play with my cock, she even started to suck it for a while but stopped way before I cum. After that I seriously had no idea of what was coming next, she stood there looking at me thinking what she would do, until a little smile appeared on her face… Emma started to undress herself and got completely naked, she sat on my stomach and looked deep in my eyes, I understood what she were going to do, apparently she really enjoyed it yesterday. She got a little bit higher and putted my dick inside her vagina, it felt wonderful and amazing. She started getting up and down, faster, faster, faster… after a few minutes, I was about to cum so I tried to manage to tell her, I managed to tell it moaning “I … uh, cumming!” she immediately stopped and looked at me, “why do you think I am doing that?” and continued with more conviction than ever just to be sure that I would cum, I didn’t wanted to do that, I wasn’t using a preservative but I didn’t managed to block the cum. A huge amount of cum got out of my dick inside her pussy, I did never cummed that much. She moaned so loud that I could feel the vibrations of her voice, she got higher to get my dick out of her pussy and putted her and on it to make sure that no cum would get out of her pussy. She got closer and put her vagina on my mouth freeing all the cum that was going into my mouth, there was so much that I was forced to swallow. She got of the bed with contentedly.

“Don’t worry, I take pills. You will stay tied to this bed until this afternoon and since it is the last day before the parents come back I will let the afternoon for you so that our time is equally shared” She got out and I did not saw Emma until O’clock.

To be continued…
Don’t forget to leave a comment!
The following user says Thank You to pyrodare for this post: