View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 11:08 AM   #24
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
How about you make each other a tack bra, 12 tacks each cup and padlockable at the back, You each keep the other's keys and if either wants time out it costs her 12 strokes of a tawse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Drawing inspiration from your BDSM tests, I suggest this one:

Each morning, Katrina will present herself to Tori, fully naked. K's gonna drop on her knees, hand T a sharpie, and humbly ask to be marked, as her housemate will deem appropriate. T's gonna write a word or a phrase on K's body: she can experiment with content (be degrading or just silly, as she prefers) and with body parts (provided they remain covered by clothes). K then is going to sincerely thank T, "for taking time and effort to decorate this useless body", or something to that effect. K won't be permitted to wash away the body writing until evening.

Bonus level: At college, T will try to sneak the word she wrote on K that morning into as much conversations with other people as she can. Let's see how much she can make K blush...

Let me know if this is the kind of rules you're looking for, and I may come up with more... Have fun!
Hi,

Thank you so much for the rule, both of kind of talked about it and agreed to include it up, so I will be doing as you mentioned.

Katrina
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to teasegirls for this post: