Thread: Fiction: Gameshow: Take Off rebooted
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 01:57 PM   #6
andyrobson2006

Not Game Two: My Punishment

“Welcome back!” Barbie called out to the audience. “Ready to see some more fun?”

The audience screamed their approval.

“But first, we have some outstanding business.”

Dick clicked a lock off on my chair and wheeled me to the center of the stage. There was more cheering from the crowd. Clearly everyone enjoyed watching someone else getting utterly humiliated.

“You will recall that naughty Andy here shot his load on stage not once, but twice. He even came a third time during the break. Well, to put matters right, please welcome back to the stage two of Andy’s fellow contestants, Nick and Trevor!”

As the audience cheered, the pair of them walked on and stood either side of my chair. They were both naked and boned up, stroking their cocks to keep them lively.

“Given that the crime was an orgasm, we thought the punishment should fit the crime. Gentlemen?”

Trevor and Nick started stroking their cocks more fiercely.

They had obviously warmed up before coming on to the stage. In less than a minute Nick lent forward and pressed his cock head against the hole in my gag. Now my gag wasn’t huge. Its hole stopped Nick’s cock from getting into my mouth, but it did nothing to stop the jet of cum he shot at my throat. My swallowing reflex took hold and I half-swallowed, half-choked-on the cum. He pulled back almost straight away and his second and third spurts hit me squarely in the face. He staggered back and I heard a chime from the screen. They were getting paid to do this!

Then Trevor swooped in. His orgasm was a fountain of cum. He sprayed my face like he had a hosepipe, including the hole in my gag, of course. The screen chimed, rewarding Trevor as well for his part in my utter humiliation.

“Thank you, Gentlemen,” Barbie said as Dick led the two off stage. “And that completes Andy’s punishment for his first illicit orgasm.”

First orgasm! There was more to come? I tried to protest but the gag meant I was just grunting.

Dick returned and spun my chair to face into the stage. My back was to the audience but a couple of cameras tucked away at the rear made sure I was well represented on the screen at the back of the stage. Either side of the scoreboard were two large-than-life images of yours truly in all my cum covered glory.

At some point my disoriented, confused and incredulous brain would catch up with the reality of what was happening and make it all make sense. But that point was not now. At the moment I was in a daze of panic, shame and despair. And I knew things would only get worse.

Last edited by andyrobson2006; 07-24-2023 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Font
andyrobson2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to andyrobson2006 for this post: