View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:44 PM   #36
IDareYouTo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
I honestly don't know what to say. I'm satisfied and disappointed at the same time, which is a perplexing feeling.

It's nice to have a story with more mature characters, first and foremost. The women in here are women after all, not teenagers, but mothers and adults. I like the fact that they are taking this lightly - their inebriety helping that along.
Thank you. One of my complaints, or dissastisfactions, is that so many stories are about teens and college age. To me, a middle-age mom getting wild and crazy is at least as interesting and fun. They don't do it as often (usually), but when they do...

Also, I like stories where the characters are, on some level, having fun, even the people subjected to the humiliation.

Quote:
And the image of the daughters 'ganging up' on their mother to remove her underwear is a very unique one - even though it is set in confusion due to the mother's delirium.
Oh, they rushed her, all right.

Quote:

I'm wondering what 'mom' will get into now. Perhaps the experience with her daughters has titillated something inside her, some urge she was not allowed to scratch for several years? Who knows? I know I've bookmarked this one and am eagerly awaiting to see what our writer has up in store next.

And again, I'm satisfied... but I was also hoping for a bit more, somehow. But there's always tomorrow
More is coming, don't worry. Mom is in for a very wild vacation.
IDareYouTo! is offline   Reply With Quote