View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 07:27 PM   #1
SageLeech
Longtime User

Default Diapered in public

So today I wore a diaper in public for the first time. It's not something I'd usually do but I volunteered in hopes I would be able to get to cum sooner. I was going to a convention this weekend and the deal was to wear a diaper while there. I kept reassuring myself that it wasn't obvious I was wearing it and that I was the only one who knew. It was definitely a constant battle to convince myself that. Shorty after getting there I felt the urge to pee. I tried to will myself to use the diaper but just couldn't bring myself to yet so I went to the restroom. After that I was able to get more relaxed with the idea and the actively started trying to wet the diaper. Finally around 4 I managed to wet a bit then what felt like quite a bit more. While walking around the con I was focusing hard on walking normally and not waddling. The next two hours I wet a bit more and it felt like the diaper was huge. I was sure it was obvious, but the con ended so I was free. I went to the bathroom to free myself. I went well down the row in hopes I'd be alone, but of course someone immediately took the stall right next to me. So lots of extra stress as I took the diaper off. I was stunned at how little I had actually wet the diaper. It had felt massive moments before. That's really all I have to tell about the day. The darer told me I should post here so lots of people could read it. Really hope not many do though. This experience was great though I really enjoyed pushing myself. The worst part is the whole reason I agreed to this was to get to cum sooner but the experience has me so subby I'm not sure I want to.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote