View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 05:02 AM   #1
Littlesass

Female Card games for ladies

Simple card game i like to play.
Take the deck of cards and shuffle them.
Now you'll have to draw cards one by one and execute the corresponding tasks. You'll have to draw a total of at least 15 cards.
Spades is anal stimulation (1 finger), Hearts are direct clit stimulation, diamonds are nipple stimulation and clubs are pussy penetration (2 fingers).
The numbers 2 to 10 indicate a certain duration, where the number multiplied by 5 is the amount of seconds. The Jack is instead a total of 60 seconds. The king and aces have special tasks.
Where the king of spades requires to do anal penetration with at least two fingers and the ace requires 3 fingers, both for 60 seconds.
The king of hearts requires pinching and squezing you clit for 30 seconds, the ace requires to place a closespin on it for the next card.
The king of diamonds requires to place a peg on each nipple and leave them there for the next 4 cards, the ace requires to place 3 additional pegs on each of your labia (6 total).
The king of clubs requires you to fit 4 fingers in your pussy for 60 seconds, the ace requires full fist. If you failed - do pussy slap.
Jokers means permission to cum: black one - ruin, red one - full orgasm. In hard mode you only allowed to cum in a way previous card told.
Those are basic rules though if you want to add/modify something feel free to do so.
Feedback will be appriciated.
No interest: Wedgies, diapers, mess.
Dislikes: clit torture, ruined orgasm.
NO: Scat, piss, blood, family/friends, pics/vids, audios.
Toys: dildo, plug, pegs, collar with clamps, spatula, belt.
Littlesass is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Littlesass for this post: