View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #276
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 18

As I lay awake, with my eyes still closed. I continue to daydream happy thoughts. My thoughts then get distracted by the sound of someone unlocking the door, and the light turning back on. I quickly sit up hoping it was Jeremy so I could apologize to him. I get dissapointed when I see Xavier walking in, and lay my head back down trying to ignore him.

Xavier: Get up.

Cathryn: Leave me alone asswhole. You really don't want to mess with me.

Xavier: (chuckles at my comment) Oh really?. And what are you going to do about it?

Cathryn: Just go to hell, and leave me alone!

Xavier: Awwww, is the little princess mad at me? Get up. (pulls on the sleve my shirt to force me up)

Cathryn: Shut up! (I slap his arm,and push him away) And don't touch me!

Xavier: Excuse me?! What did you just say to me?

Cathryn: I said to shut up. (Xavier slaps me) Ow!

Xavier: You got some nerve, you little bitch. You're a slave, you have no right to talk that way to me!

Cathryn: Yes I do! After the way you treated me, I have every right too!

Xavier: (chuckles) So, you remember. Look, why don't we all just put that behinde us. It's all in the past, this is the future.

Cathryn: It's the presence, genuis.

Xavier: Whatever. Kaiden and Jeremy accepted my apology, and put it all behind them. Now it's your turn.

Cathryn: Well first of all you haven't even apologiezed to me. And the way I see it you deserve to rot in hell for what you put me through! (try to start pushing Xavier out of the closet) Now leave!

Xavier: I don't think so! (grabs my left arm, and turns me around pushing me back in the closet. He takes out a ball gag out of his pocket) This should shut you up. (Trys to put it in my mouth) Remember this? (gives me an evil laugh)

Cathryn: No, stop! Let me go! (Xavier puts the gag in my mouth, and fastens it tight around my head) Mmmmph! (I remember "S.I.N.G" from the movie Miss Congeniality. I elbow his stomach, in-step his foot, punch his nose, and elbow his groins.)

Xavier: (I elbow his stomach) Ow! (In-step his foot, turn around punching his nose) Shit! (And kick him in the groins) Son of Bitch! (He falls down in pain on his knees. I take off the gag and throw it at him)

Cathryin: (being sarcastic) Remember that? Dejavu huh?.Except this time, I won. (I run out of the closet before Xavier could get back up)