Thread: Fiction: The Lake House
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 05:03 AM   #5
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Four

The Lake House

Chapter Four

“You’ll have to do it for me”, said Chloë after wrestling with her shorts for a few minutes.

Bethany raised an eyebrow.

“Look, if you want it done, you’ll have to get on with it. I can’t drive at this speed taking them off. Unless you want me to pull over and add more time to the journey?”.

“Hell no, it’s long enough as it is”. Bethany’s initial hatred for Chloë and the travel time had dissipated. She was beginning to think Chloë will be a lot of fun as her slave. She loosens her seat belt, leans across and prises the metal buttons from the denim. “Butt up”. She places her fingers inside Chloë’s waistband and panties, pulls them down past her knees getting a close up of her smooth pussy.

Chloë lets her shorts and panties fall to her feet, stepping out of them carefully before fumbling to pick them up and giving them to Bethany. Her tank top didn’t even come down as far as her belly button meaning she was incredibly exposed.

“Looks like someone’s enjoying the game”, Bethany remarks, holding up the white lace panties that matched her bra. They had a clear wetness in the white cotton, making the fabric almost sheer.

“Fuck you, I bet you’re just as wet”.

She wasn’t wrong. Bethany could feel her pussy wettening in her shorts. She folds Chloë’s shorts and lays them in her lap. She places her wet panties on top, hoping to incite some curiosity from other drivers and the toll booth operative.

“Fuck, at least hide them away”.

“Nope”, Bethany replied smiling, a sinister joy in her voice, “I think they look rather good just here”.

The next thirty minutes were fairly uneventful much to Bethany’s disappointment. There was no obvious sign that any of the passing traffic saw her new flatmate’s half-naked state. Even the guy at the toll booth was too busy looking at his phone to pay any attention. Bethany did enjoy the view though. Chloë’s naked thighs, her legs parted slightly and glimpses of her wetness as she pressed on the clutch to change gear. “If only I could get a picture without her seeing”, she grumbles at the missed opportunity.

The girls pull into a service stop outside Birmingham. The wind from the open windows calms as the heavy, stifling heat hits them. Chloë parks at the back of the car park, away from the main cars, probably to protect her modesty. “Your next dare is in two parts, Chloë starts. “You’ll go and buy a banana from the Café then you’ll go and buy a pack of condoms from the newsagents, making sure the cashier sees the banana. You’ll come back here for the second part”.

Bethany throws Chloë’s clothes onto the back seat, before walking across to the small mall of service shops, her labia sliding against each other in her denim shorts. She stops off to use the bathroom in the cafe before buying the banana, fairly innocently. Her final port of call is the newsagents. A girl, around twenty, serves her the condoms, smiling at her as she looks at the banana as if to say “dirty bitch can’t even wait to get home”. Bethany is un-phased by the dare. She’s been in much more humiliating situations, this was a walk in the park. “Takes one to know one”, she thinks to herself before returning to Chloë who is waiting for her, still half naked.

“Got both the items?”.

“Yup”.

“Great, put a condom on the banana, pull your shorts down, pull your panties to one side, slide the banana into your hole. Pull your shorts up and you’ll stay full until your next dare”.

Bethany was a little flustered as she didn’t wear any panties. She thought the trip and the party would be fairly boring and wanted her seam to provide stimulation to keep her entertained. With Chloë assuming she was wearing panties made her feel more slutty. “I guess she was going to see it at some point. Just not used to my slaves seeing more of mine than I see of theirs first”. She opened the pack of condoms, ripped the metal foil before rolling the rubber down the banana. She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles before spreading her legs.

“Oh, commando. Cheeky”, Chloë commented as she leaned over getting a good look of Bethany’s smooth glistening pussy. “Wet too, as I thought”.

Fuck you”, Bethany grumbled to herself, before making light groans as she slid the rubber covered fruit into her wet, open hole.

“You have quite a nice pussy”, Chloë said as she pulled off, driving towards the exit before Bethany had a chance to redress. “Quite puffy and a neat inner labia”.

Bethany did not like that her flatmate seemed so comfortable teasing her. “I’ll put her in her place soon enough”, she thought as she raised her butt off the seat to put her shorts back on. Before she could cover herself, their car approached a group of teenage boys who were standing on Bethany’s side of the car.

“Woah, that bird’s got nothing on down below”, said one.

“Wait, is that a banana in her snatch?” Said another.

One could be heard shouting, “I’ve got a real banana right here you can use, slag” as Chloë pulled away laughing hysterically. Bethany scrambled desperately to get her shorts over her hips without exposing herself any further.

“That was out of order”, scolded Bethany. She felt completely belittled by the whole thing.

“Chill out, as if a load of boys seeing your pussy didn’t turn you on. Besides, I had no idea they were going to say all those things". Chloë giggled again.

Bethany didn’t respond. Chloë was partly right, but she didn’t like how confident she was being.

As they picked up speed on the motorway, the slight jolts of the car were affecting Bethany’s situation, making her a little breathless. The banana slipped around, hitting her shorts and pushed back into her pussy, teasing her g-spot. Bethany was pretty sure Chloë was doing this on purpose. She didn’t see why she should be the only one frustrated so announced Chloë’s next dare.

“Your next dare is to spread your legs, I’m going to play with your pussy for the next thirty minutes”.

Chloë’s eyes widened, looking nervous. She slowly opened her legs. Remembering her experience, Bethany thought Chloë had probably never been touched by another girl before. She slid her hands down her tummy and let her finger run through her smooth wet slit. “Fuck, you’re definitely wetter than me”.

“Am not”, Chloë replied breathlessly as her clit was being stroked gently. “Not now you have that, banana, filling you up”.

Chloë swerved the car gently, breaking and speeding up at times over the next thirty minutes. Bethany was unsure if this was a reaction to her fingers pressing against her slit, or her attempt to make sure the banana was reaching its maximum effect. Bethany caressed the girl's clit as gently as possible so she was never likely to cum. Bethany wanted her in a state of high neediness for when they got to their friends.

“Okay”, said Chloë breathlessly, that’s, thirty, minutes”.

Bethany pulled her fingers away from Chloë’s soaking pussy as she sat back in her seat. She raised her juice covered fingers to Chloë’s mouth hoping she’d lick them clean”.

“Fuck off, I’m not doing that”, Chloë responded in disgust as she caught her breath. “But because of that, I’m adding it to your next dare.

Bethany moved her fingers away from Chloë and just held them out in front, disappointed Chloë didn’t lap the juices. The banana was still teasing her as they passed a sign for Stoke-On-Trent. The fruit felt a little mushy from where her pussy had been clenching around it.

“In the backseat, you’ll find an outfit I have chosen for you from your luggage. I want you to climb in the back, put all the clothes you are wearing now onto the passenger seat. Once naked, you’ll kneel with your legs spread in the middle. You’ll give me a nice performance of you fucking yourself with the banana and when I am happy you’ll give it a nice, sloppy blow job. Then, when I tell you, you’ll remove the banana from the condom, peel the banana, eat it then redress. Oh, and before you start, you’ll lick my gunk off your fingers. Any questions?”

Bethany was stunned. She looked at Chloë in disbelief. “Are you for real?”.

“I am”, Chloë said back smiling. "It’s fairly covered back there and the traffic has calmed down now the lunchtime rush is over. If we think it’s getting too risky, you can duck down. You’ll be fine”.

Bethany contemplated the series of tasks she was being asked to complete. There wasn’t a huge amount of traffic on the road, and she could always hide if there was a chance she’d be seen. This one really pushed the bar high. She predicted that she may get more than just naked pictures of Chloë this weekend, probably more intimate recordings with what she could make her do after this. Bethany’s planning came to a halt when another thought popped into her head.

“Wait, how did you get clothes from my luggage to the backseat? I’ve been with you the entire time”.

Chloë looked at Bethany biting her lip. “When you were in the service station”.

“But you were half naked?”

Chloë let out a nervous laugh, “yeah, about that. Erm, well I might have put on my shorts just for a moment. I took them straight off again though, once I got back in”.

Bethany’s eyes moved away from the girl, her lips pursed and her nose scrunched a little. “You broke the dare”.

“I know”.

“And now you’re expecting me to do what you have just asked, after you didn’t follow mine”.

“I know, I know, but look. I only put them on to make your next dare work. They were on for like twenty seconds. I promise I won’t cover up any more until we get to my friend's house”.

Bethany wasn’t really in a position to punish Chloë, not yet anyway. “I can punish her for it once we are back at the apartment”, she thought as she worked out how to turn this to her advantage now. “Okay, fine. I’ll do your dare, but you must do my next dare, no questions asked.

“Okay, deal. Sorry about bending the rules”.

You will be”, Bethany thought to herself, licking Chloë’s clear syrup off her fingers. It didn’t really have a pungent taste at all, just mildly salty. “This is the one and only time I’ll be tasting her pussy but she’ll be well acquainted with mine”, she concluded her thoughts kicking off her flip flops. She unclipped her seatbelt and climbed between the small gap between the two front chairs into the back of the car.

Bethany looked at the outfit that had been chosen. It was her short blue and white chequered plaid skirt and a small black tank top. “I’m keeping my bra right?”.

Chloë looked at her through the centre mirror as she drove down the motorway. “Erm, I hadn’t planned on it, although I didn’t know you wouldn’t be wearing panties. I guess if it makes up for what I did with the shorts then yes, you can keep your bra.

Not sure it makes up for it, but I’ll take it”, Bethany grumbled to herself as she lifted the black t-shirt over her head and slipped out of her shorts. She unclipped her bra making sure it was on top of the pile and placed her clothes on the passenger seat in front.

Bethany was now butt naked in the back of a car hurtling down the motorway. She kneeled in the back in the centre of the two front seats. She placed her left hand on the passenger headrest for stability and reached down between her legs, her right hand creeping down her tummy before taking the stalk of the banana in her fingers. She let out a soft moan as she pulled it out slightly before pushing it back into her greedy hole. “Mmm”.

Chloë looked at her in the mirror, her eyes closing together a little as the sound of a small giggle escaped.

Bethany was thankful that Chloë could only really see her face, although that was embarrassing enough as she began fucking her pussy slowly with the condom covered fruit and her expressions and groans gave away that she was enjoying it. Her huge breasts jiggled gently from side to side from the movements she was making and that of the car. While they were big, her breasts were well rounded and sat firmly against her chest. Her hard pink erect nipples stood to attention, surrounded by her well proportioned darker areola. Her eyes drifted closed as she pressed the banana between her lips and fucked her desperate pussy, her clit screaming for attention. Her heart rate increased, her cheeks flushed. She was breathing deeply and her body felt warm despite the cool air hitting her nakedness from the open windows as she fucked herself faster and deeper. “Ooooh, mmm”, Bethany was engulfed in her own pleasure, paying no attention to any of the coaches and trucks that they passed. Any vehicle from behind would have had a great view of the girl's full, rounded butt. She occasionally bent forward to take the banana more easily, spreading her holes unintentionally for anyone looking.

There was no way dozens of people didn’t witness the naked twenty five year old, fucking herself. She could hear the occasional honks of vehicles but she was too focused, lost, swimming in endorphins fucking her greedy pussy.

The honks of a passing van of builders pulled her away from her almost hypnotic rhythm once. “Fuckin’ ell luv’, I gotta bit of lumber for ya” one of them shouted before she went back to the job in hand. It only turned her on more. Bethany’s pussy was soaking, her juice running down her thighs. The thought of people watching her was more arousing than it was concerning. Her moans escaped the open windows, lost to the late afternoon noise of car engines as she wished for a real cock to be buried deep inside her.

Mid-enjoyment, Chloë interrupted. “Okay, you can take it out now”, said with a clear smile in her voice. “You’re splattering all over the gearbox”.

Bethany opened her eyes, almost forgetting where she was. She looked in front and could see some splashes surrounding the gear stick. She pulled the condom covered banana out. Her hands covered in a grey sludge, such had been the force she was fucking herself and the tightness that her pussy had been squeezing in pleasure. She took a few moments to catch her breath before bringing the half squished package to her mouth.

“You can lick your fingers clean too while you’re there”, Chloë said giggling, looking at her through the mirror.

Bethany closed her eyes, blocking out the sight of her flatmate staring at her as she licked the half pulped phallic concoction with her tongue. Tasting her own juice mixed the rubber condom and bits of squashed banana, cleaning her fingers. “I’m going to make you pay for this, bitch”, Bethany thought to herself as she deepthroated the banana as best she could given its state.

“Okay, you can stop now, eat what you can and then get dressed”.

Bethany ate as much as she was able to before throwing the skin, condom and banana remnants out of the window. She grabbed her bra from the passenger seat and covered the top half of her naked body. Chloë pulled into the services near Wigan, just as Bethany pulled up her short skirt.

“We’re stopping again?” Bethany asked, climbing through the chairs and sitting back down in the passenger seat.

“Yeah, we erm, need petrol”.

Bethany looked at Chloë’s half naked state. “Well have fun with that”.

Chloë parked up and looked heavenward. “I was hoping you could fill the car for me?”.

“No chance”, Bethany laughed. “Not after what you just had me do”.

“Well I can’t go like this, I’ll get arrested”.

“Oh well, I guess I can come visit you in jail”.

“Urgh, please will you fill the car for me?”

“Nope”.

“Well at least let me wear my shorts?”

“Uh huh, you promised no covering up until we reached your friends”.

The two girls sat in the car, neither seeming to want to back down. Bethany knew something had to give though, they couldn’t sit here all day. She plotted Chloë’s next dare, wanting to see more of her flatmate.

“Okay, I’ll make things easier, but it’s a dare and it’s your only option”.

“I’m listening”.

“Get naked”.

“What!” Chloë looked at Bethany like she was mental. “That’s not making things easier”.

“Get naked, and I promise, it will be”.

Chloë looked at Bethany suspiciously. She unclipped her seatbelt, pulled off her tank top and unclipped her bra, revealing her well formed, pert 34C breasts. Her little erect nipples were centred perfectly and were surrounded by a darker areola. She was now completely naked aside from her white trainers. Cars were passing by, joining the queue for the petrol station. It wouldn’t be long until the back of the queue was adjacent to their car. “Quit staring at me and tell me how this is helping”.

Bethany smiled, taking the clothes from her naked flatmate and throwing them on the back seat. “So your dare is to fill up the car wearing only this”. Bethany held up the black t-shirt she had not long taken off.

“Are you out of your fucking mind? That won’t cover me up”.

“Sure it will, just enough anyway. Better than your small tank top. Plus you’ll have kept your promise”.

Chloë grabbed the t-shirt, putting it over her head and drove to the pumps.

Bethany stared at Chloë as she got out of the car. The t-shirt Chloë was wearing rode up. She could see Chloë’s perfectly round, toned butt before she pulled the fabric back down. “I am going to enjoy flogging that”, Bethany thought to herself as she spied her new flatmate in the side mirror. The t-shirt barely covered her butt and pussy which Bethany was now getting a good view of. She wasn’t the only one. Bethany could see that the car parked at the pump in front had a very astute male passenger who was also looking in the driver's door mirror in Chloë’s direction. As another male returned to the car he must have been prompted by his friend to look. A call of “want me to pump that for you babe?” was heard from the car followed by raucous laughing as it pulled away, much to Bethany’s amusement.

After filling up and paying at the station shop, Chloë walked back to the car. She was red in the face and holding the t-shirt down with her hands, probably to ensure the light summer breeze didn’t cause her to flash the entire forecourt.

“That was fucking horrendous”, Chloë said sitting back in her seat and slamming the door.

Bethany found the whole incident very amusing. “You can have your bra and top back if you’d like, but I need my t-shirt back first”.

“Fuck off, I’m not getting naked here, I’ll stay like this”. Chloë hit the gas pedal as they drove back onto the motorway. The pair debated who had the worst dare out of the two with neither girl giving ground.

“You loved every second of it, you can’t fool me”, Bethany said to Chloë.

“Probably as much as when those teenage boys saw your pussy”.

“At least you didn’t have a banana shoved inside you”.

They both laughed before Chloë revealed Bethany’s next dare as they passed a sign for Preston.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: