Thread: [FICTION] Michael's New Family
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #4
nude.for.life

I know it resembles another story but it's taking it's own plot, yes. Sorry for the delay on the next part.

Chapter 3
Even though Brooke was the youngest of the group, she had the most devious mind and she always used it to plan ahead. “Let’s let him warm up to it for a while and then take action okay?”
“Agreed”

When Michael returned back to the group in a pair of dry boxer briefs, the three girls noticed the slight bulge rapidly growing ‘down there.’ He jumped in the pool, splashing the girls and then sat back.

“So,” he said, “Lauren, I haven’t dared you yet so I dare you to…” Michael suddenly got a huge burst of confidence and he made a decision right then and there that from now on he would start living a different life. A happier one with a family who was willing to have some fun! “go and feel Brooke’s boobs.”

Brooke gave Michael a stern look but he answered by poking his tongue at her.

Lauren, who was seated next to Brooke and the only one who hadn’t been reduced of clothing somehow turned towards her and advanced. She silently reached out her hands and placed them on Brooke’s bare breasts. Brooke slightly shivered at the touch of Lauren’s cold hands but tried not to show a reaction. Lauren squeezed them and piched her nipples before returning to her seat.

“Okay…uhm, Rachel.” Lauren said, “I dare you to...undress completely.”
“Ugh…okay,” replied Rachel.

This would be the first time Michael had seen a girl completely naked before. He of course wouldn’t be able to see all of her because of the pool but it was still exciting for him. He only just noticed the bulge in his pants increase.

When Rachel was naked, she sat back down, her boobs bobbing on the water like Brooke’s. She looked cold.

“Well, I guess I’ll dare Michael-“
Michael cut her off, “Wait, I need to pee before I do another dare.”
“No.” Rachel calmly replied. “In fact, I dare you to strip naked in the pool, get out and pee on that tree behind you. Then return to the pool completely naked.”
“Oh geez, okay.”

He shyly but quickly stripped down his underpants and the girls could only see a blur of his 6 inch hard dick. He got out of the pool by climbing up the wall and out giving the girls only a sight of his ass which was easier than his dick at this point in time.

“Nice ass,” one of the girls said to which Michael didn’t reply.

He walked to the tree and relieved himself.

While he was relieving himself. Brooke jumped out of the pool and stealthily retrieved her phone from her pile of clothes. She hurriedly snapped a picture of his big dick with piss coming out of it and put back her phone. When Michael finished he knew what was coming.

“Now turn around and come back,” Rachel said.
“Uh, okay.”

This would be the first time being naked in front of other people and it was extra humiliating because it was three super hot girls that were now his sisters!

He turned showing the girls his hard dick and the girls just stared. He got back into the pool as quickly as possible which made the girls giggle.

“Why don’t we take this game inside?” suggested Brooke.
“Sounds good,” they all replied.

Once inside, both Rachel and Michael were now visible to the others. Michael’s dick remained hard at the sight of Rachel naked and Brooke with her boobs hanging out of her now dry wetsuit.

“Hey, Michael,” Brooke announced, “Do you like this picture?”

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life