Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 01:18 PM   #117
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's Place

The rain had stopped, but the wind was back and patchy clouds obscured a sun giving no warmth. The people in the street were too busy with their own lives to notice the pale skinny girl on the sidewalk. I grabbed the trench's lapels and pulled the wet fabric away from my chest, but the air on my skin was still cold. I shivered, wondering what Laura would do. The uncertainness tied my throat up and made me horny. My nipples poked out.

I passed a tramway station and looked at the time. Only 2 minutes left for a 5 minutes walk. The last thing I wanted to be was late. I broke into a light trot, but realized that it would not be enough. I started to run.

Laura lives on the upper floor of an old factory building, a staircase leading up to two big iron doors on every landing. I hurried up the stairs and was completely out of breath when I knocked at her door. My throat hurt from the cold air. I heard noises. I stepped back, did my best to breathe through my nose and waited. Slowly the handle began to turn, the door opened haltingly - and there she was, looking incredibly sexy in black cargo pants, a black tank top and a gray and black checkered cotton shirt with rolled up sleeves. Her hair was dyed a bright blonde, cut short at the back and sides, long and quiffed on top, the masculine look contrasting strangely with her dark red lips.

She smiled wearily and I knew I was doomed. She did not have to speak, I just stripped. Right on the landing. My trench and my sneakers were scattered on the floor when I kneeled down, put my hands on my knees, turned my palms up, spread my knees and lowered my eyes to the grey concrete of the landing.

I was alarmed by the scream of a rusted hinge behind me and the sound of another door opening. Laughing voices approached me from behind. A black canvas tote bag was put over my head and my world plunged into darkness.

Listening attentively, I could hear more commotion going on downstairs. The front door creaked open, laughter and animated voices filled the staircase, got louder, came up, fell silent when they saw me. I did not dare to move, heard the squeal of rubber soles, smelled wet clothes and unfamiliar perfumes and felt hesitant footsteps all around me. Slowly the muffled laughter and whispering voices edged away, shut up by a closing door. Then nothing but silence.

I folded my hands behind my neck, in that eternal gesture of submission... My knees hurt and I shivered, but I did not dare to move...

I do not know how long it was before the door behind me opened again. It might have been only seconds, but it seemed like hours. Somebody grabbed my hands, I felt cold metal and heard a sharp click. I was cuffed, ruggedly pulled up and turned around. On numb legs I stumbled haltingly into the loft on the opposite side of Laura's.

I was stopped by a hand grabbing my cuffs. I stood and heard metal on metal. Something like a big chain was passed between my wrists and then my arms were ruthlessly pulled up. Somebody must have fastened a chain to my handcuffs and was dragging me towards the ceiling. I almost stood on tiptoes, my arms painfully stretched, when the dragging stopped. Ropes were knotted around my ankles, and then my legs were rudely pulled apart.

So here I was, naked, blindfolded, cuffed, helplessly hanging from a chain, legs spread, my toes barely touching the ground, but I did not struggle. It would not have been to any avail.

Soft hands were between my legs. Eager fingers probed my pussy. I was ashamed of my wetness. A young girl's voice was in my ear. Covered by the tote bag, I could not place it. Was it Nadia? "I will whip your bare ass so hard that anyone can see your bruises and everybody will know what a dirty slut you are." It was Nadia. "You have earned a severe beating. Grin and bear it like a good girl and I will reward you!" She grabbed my nipples and twisted them roughly to make sure I felt the pain, then she reached between my legs and pinched my clit. I moaned, half in pain, half in pleasure and she removed her hand, only to replace it with a thin wooden tool. A cane?

I felt the cane brush my pussy lips. "You know the drill, Emily, don't you?" I nodded. "You will count them out and thank me for each stroke. You'll get 30 as a punishment for your lewd and wicked behavior at Wandel's and another 20 for embarrassing your boyfriend." I barely had the time to utter, "Embarrassing my boyfriend?" before the full force of the cane hit my ass.

I called out, "One, thank you!" just before her second blow hit me. It was even worse. She spared me nothing. She seemed to be upset and she wanted me to suffer. By the time I had counted to 30, tears were running down my cheeks and I sobbed loudly. "I'm so sorry," I stuttered. "I am. Really. Please stop. My ass hurts like hell and your marks will be visible for weeks..."

She surprised me by an unannounced and underhanded upwards stroke carefully targeted between my legs. I shouted "Thirty-one" and "Thank you!" and the next stroke hit my pussy. Even more sneaky. I screamed. I cried. I whimpered. The third one was aimed directly at my clit.

I was in tears, but I continued counting, thanking her for each evil blow. I did not try to stand on my toes any more. I was limply dangling from the ceiling, my arms almost yanked out, my wrists chafed by the cuffs, my pussy an easy target for her cane.

When it was over, her hands were all over my body. Her fingers stroked my back, worked her way to my nipples and touched my still leaking pussy. I moaned, despite the harsh treatment. One finger penetrated my pussy. Another circled my clit. A third one invaded my intestines. I tensed and the fingers were withdrawn. "No! Not yet. You have to earn it. Do you really think you will be allowed to cum before all these people here have had a chance to play with you?"

My whole body ached. I stood on my toes, my arms were pulled up, my wrists hurt and my legs cramped. My butt and my thighs were so sore that I would not be able to sit for weeks...

I started to pay attention to the background noises. I heard stifled voices, superimposed with strange clicking sounds. I had no idea what it was. I wiggled my body to find a way to unburden my arms. Without success. The clicking noises accelerated. I thrust my hips forward, despite the pain in my arms, and was greeted by a whole upsurge of clicking noises, whispering voices and muffled laughter. Somebody in the background whistled. "Give it to us, cunt!" I stood still and listened. Another voice: "Turn to the left!" I did not move, but the cane hit me and I quickly obeyed. "Now to the right!" This time I did not need the cane. A third voice yelled: "Jump up and down!" but I could not. The pain in my arms was too bad. I waited for the cane, but instead I heard Nadia's voice, "I think it's enough, guys. Give her a break..." And she removed the tote bag.

I was blinded by the light coming at me from all sides. It was so bright that my eyes needed time to adapt. Slowly I discerned a guy right in front of me wearing a black jacket, a white dress shirt, black jeans and white Converse sneakers. Next to him was a girl in a white lacy bodysuit and a short white tulle skirt. She had the same sneakers as the guy. Her right hand was under her skirt, her left hand was openly stroking his cock. I had seen them before, at one of Laura's parties, in almost the same clothes, but now the guy had an expensive looking camera and took picture after picture. He was surrounded by other people, mostly guys, taking pictures as well, using their smart phones and all kinds of other digital equipment. I the back of the room, out of the light, barely visible, were three guys with professional looking HD equipment, documenting the whole scene - a naked, chained and spanked girl surrounded by guys with cameras...

By then most of them had stopped taking pictures. They had their cocks out and were wanking away. I heard creaking noises from behind and felt the chain being lowered. First I could stand, then I could move my arms, and then Nadia's voice was in my ears, "Get on your knees, sweetie..."

I knelt down, my hands still cuffed and chained, my legs still spread by the ropes, and looked up just in time to see the first guy shooting his load directly into my face. I closed my eyes and his spunk hit my forehead, covered my eyes and ran down my face. I was blinded and heard Nadia's voice, "Emily! Open your mouth! You need to swallow!" I obeyed and felt guy after guy cumming into my face. The sticky, smelly rain never stopped....

In the end I was left me on my knees. Cum dribbled from my mouth, ran down my neck, coated my tits, spread over my belly, reached my pussy, dripped to the floor.

Later, on Laura's big brass bed, after Nadia had treated my bruises with cooling lotion, we made love. We kissed and she came. I worked the inner walls of her pussy and she came. I sucked her clit and she came. And then I reclined, put my arms above my head, spread my legs, closed my eyes and waited for her to make me cum...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: